full range pics-

Wow. Radio Shack Mini 0.3's. I had about 4 of those little cubes. The little boxes seemed to choke the bass out of the otherwise capable 3 inchers. Still, they were my first set of bookshelf speakers ( back when i was about 15) and my friends were surprised how loud the things were.

Scioneer said:
Wow. Radio Shack Mini 0.3's. I had about 4 of those little cubes. The little boxes seemed to choke the bass out of the otherwise capable 3 inchers. Still, they were my first set of bookshelf speakers ( back when i was about 15) and my friends were surprised how loud the things were.

good stuff for upper fz!

thanks for posting-

some of the smaller Kenwood speakers, have foster/fostex drivers-

fake marble-

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

check the surround on these -

from here -

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ndexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

? - http://cgi.ebay.de/Edler-Ultra-Rare...QQihZ016QQcategoryZ141235QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Scioneer said:
thats a funky looking surround. Its like the cone was twisted.

kinda wonder how old it is ...

fostex surrounds -

http://www.fostex.com/images/image_downloads/speakers/nx5a/nx5a_front.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from the trash -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from the thrift store - just couldn't leave this behind - too vaulable -

in a 'My Empire of Dust' kinda way ...

made on a Mac - at the Mac Store ...

My Turn :D

This is a little sony set someone gave me. At first i was like" Oh cool! some extention speakers for my Grundig YB300" Then i plugged them in and found they were a very formidable set. At first i thought they could give the mighty RS Mini 7s a run for their money( keep in mind it was ten years ago the last time i heard some Mini 7s ) After finding a Single Mini 7 I found how much I forgot how good they sound. One single Realistic Mini 7 stomped both of these little Sonys. Still, while not the Mini 7s, they are none the less a set worth picking up if found in the wild. I took one apart to show the driver and the top mounted bass port( found that kinda strange) and i have one assembled to show what they look like complete. I'm thinking some foam dampening material would be a good improvement.

btw they are Sony SS-SR171s
40 watt ,16 ohm

Attachments

• im000621.jpg
    im000621.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 423
first product from jbl -

D101 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scioneer said:
I think the "From the Trash" speaker is from those little Bose Cubes.

most likley,

note precision magnet alignment! . . . . 29261

Attachments

• photo29vd2.jpg
    photo29vd2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 688