full range pics-

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
tomtt said:
do you have any other information?

Buried in the auctions... i picked up a moldy, spider nest infested, mono RCA upright console with mice droppings fo chump change and parted it out... i'll see what i can dig up, it was 4-5 years ago.

Note: all the pics i've been posting are for things i have had thru here -- and i have a lot more)

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here is a start... this is a moulded paper badge... i put it up as a lark, and after it sold for $22 i discovered that hifi badges could sell.

Attachments

• cab-by-rca.jpg
    cab-by-rca.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 703
Planet 10. Those Denons, your post 256 are similar to eight I have here. The frames look identical but the cones are black. Made in Japan, P 651 G. They were in two cabinets, square, about 4" deep and maybe 16" X 20 inches. Bare the name Sonics. made by Sonics Corp. Japan. Model No. AS-61 Sonasonics. Don't know if they will be any good for anything. Have a small sealed back cone tweeter in the middle. All very low power.
jamikl

fe208es-

translated-

Because they are medieval times, no claim, only the one which you can ask with the no return bid asks excluding the case where sound does not come out. (It tried raising the circumstance of the cone with the 2nd photograph. 3rd is the comparison with 208ES-R of new sale.)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

fe127

fe203

more fe127-

foster '10t3'

in a little horn loded box-