• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:B&O ICEpower 200ASC modules - 20PCS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Am I the only DIY'er who feels a bit like an excited puppy at supper time? :D

I am SO curious! :D

Then again, the ordered terminal pieces are shipped by UPS express, so I wouldn't be surprised if they arrive before the modules, even though they're ordered later.

Attachments

• happypuppy.jpg
    happypuppy.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 711
Otto,

Since the amps have both the signal and psu circuits integrated on one PCB, i suspect that the terminals will be for audio input, the mains power, and the terminals for the output power. It basically sounds like you supply a chassis, switches, and audio/power terminals and you have an amp.

Connectors are in!

:hot: Damn that was quick! :att'n:

I ordered the connectors tuesday afternoon my time, and I just received them!

Around here, UPS isn't roumored for the best possible parcel handling care, but they no NOT waste time.

Now I just miss one tiny detail. MY MODULES! :bawling:

The suspense is killing me!

somehow this started spinning in my head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KItFpClyqOs

(Munching my lunch while listening)

dnewma04

> the amps have both the signal and psu circuits integrated on one PCB, i suspect that the terminals will be for audio input, the mains power, and the terminals for the output power. It basically sounds like you supply a chassis, switches, and audio/power terminals and you have an amp.

I thought so. It just sounded like an amp so to be in the spirit of the Eagles Take it Easy, maybe it was not true . .

;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.