• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:B&O ICEpower 200ASC modules - 20PCS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Look! Limited Quantities of new ICE modules Available

Some limited quantities of brand new ICE Modules just became available. The 200ASC is $250/pr plus PayPal & shipping. The 200AC is $150/pr plus PayPal & shipping. If the pairs were purchased together (i.e 1 pr of 200ASC plus 1pr of 200AC, the total would be $350 instead of $400).

I have one set 200ASC/200AC that I will sell for $225. Makes a nice stereo amp.

Also have a set of 250ASP (heavy duty modules) with all cables & connectors that I will sell for $450. This is good for subs or other highly demanding applications.

I have 4 brand new 200ASC's that won't power up. Offered at $100 for all 4. Could be a great deal if you know how to fix them.

All of these modules are very, very hard to get so prices are firm. I'll ship same day PayPal is confirmed.

As I posted in your thread. The subject Icepower is over for me...Hypex has better audio performance...it sounds just better!

cheers

thats depends. hypex are better as fulrange amp. but icepower is better on low frequency. perfect tight deep and clean bass(not the most organic comapring with expensive class A amps thought)
how much for pair of 1000ASP?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.