• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale or trade OPA627/637(DIP) and DCX 2496 (2x)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still have about 18 of the 627AP DIP chips. I ----WANT--- OPA627UA SIOC suface mount chips as trade. No sales of these chips. I NEED those chips. Sorry for the bad seeming attitude.

Earlier in the thread I iterated that I want to only trade and I want to get my chips first, then I send you these..in case..in case I'm being ripped off..or if there is a screw up. I can't afford screw ups.

Well...I paid for 12 surface mount units..and they have been held up in dutch customs for a MONTH.

Well..I a paid another guy for 15 of them. He said 4-5 days delivery. After he has the cash it's suddenly..... 4 days before he ships them...and then it's suddely 7-14 days for delivery. And he tells me the tracking # system is suddenly not working.

So you can see why I'm being so cautious.

Even with all that..ever since the time I started this thread..I've only managed to get THREE OPA627UA chips. A lousy three. What a colossal screw up.

If you have some, please step forward.

Two-for-one.

thanks!

In the EU, there are about 70 or so still available. None in North america. I simply will not pay the price I see in the adverts from Farnell in europe, though.

I'm checking my deliveries this morning at work to see if any have arrived, and then possibly buying some from another source, at $8.00US each. Only 10 available, but that might be enough to get by. Perhaps some of the ones I paid for might actually arrive.

There would not be a supply problem, except for the fact that the demand for this chip suprised TI who had not alloted such a great amount of manufacturing time and space for this series of Burr Brown products, and the manufacturing is difficult, due to the custom trimmed aspect of each individual chip.

But, I do thank you for your efforts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.