• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale or trade OPA627/637(DIP) and DCX 2496 (2x)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
26 OPA627AP left to trade.

Arne, are you game for this? I will hold 16 aside until I hear from you.

Thee people have now turned down the mildly modded unit. It is ~almost~ back up on the block, I have one guy to contact. Stock unit is shipping today.

Cobra2 said:
I have 16 x OPA627
& 2 x browndog 2->1 adapters
(and others), but low on cash...
Dip is not interesting...

Arne K

$65, and the two adapters (if they are of the stand-up smd type) and the 16 smds..and you can have the DCX. That way, I can recover the funds by selling some of the DIP chips at about $8-10 each. I do not wish to break the agreement I made with TI, which is to swap the DIP chips for SMD's. It looks like I might have to bend it, just a bit.

Try emailing again. I don't recall receiving it. I looked.....it wain't.

A DCX2496 is still up for grabs, unless arne gets back to me with a offer for $50US along with the stuff he has, for his 16 OPA627UA's.

I'm now in the apparent business of buying and selling.

the DCX may be sold by this afternoon...so staty tuned. Shipping to Oz is a fortune. I'd expect standard parcel post to hit about $50. Parcel post is a risk.... UPS is far less. I'd advise against it, unless they are $500 each in Oz. I don't expect that they are.

UPS about $120-140.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.