First Watt Site Updates

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as always , ZM is here to serve and protect

Attachments

• Viannen_loungelizard.gif
    Viannen_loungelizard.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 825
hey Nelson, nice work and quite intriguing, ive never been a big glass fan, i just cant seem to make it past the objective truth of them, but you may have found a way to get through to people like me; i suppose thats what you are counting on

just wondering about your comment below

It doesn't sound quite like anything else

is this deliberate? should it not be

It sounds quite unlike anything else
?

sorry to sound like a prat, just wondering if its a deliberate play on words, as it also works the way you have it, but its not 'correct'

great article btw, i read the one in linear, such a tease hehe

sorry its my proof reader coming out, tried to email you about it via the forum and it seems that cannot be done anymore?

Last edited:
QUSP, the send private email does not look right, just bounces me into a General support page. It does this for Papa and a few others I tried.

I can send a private message to you though --- the page for that came up

Here is the message that came up when trying to private email you.
diyAudio | Portal

yep, thats the same page i got, must be something up with that function on the forum across the board at the moment. have you reported it to the mods?

That too.

:cool:

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.