• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here in Melbourne, Crown is the 'gold label' beer of the big brewers.

For years my favourite has been South Australia's Coopers' Sparkling Ale. The one with yeast sediment at the bottom, (some mix in, some remove, and others leave it to boost the flavour of the last mouthful. At one point I heard that it's the most popular beer of Aussie winemakers

For a while I ran a beer tasting group of 12. Sometimes combine with a sausage shootout. Beers from Aus, America, NZ, Belgium :cloud9: and GB. My favourites were the Belgians and the (US) Boston Lager

But the other 11 guys were not all of the same frame of mind :joker: it got a bit unruly at times! :)

Belgium beer land, round 2400 Belgian brands

With only 11 million people, 2400 brands? Many rich brews too! :king: :drink:

Here in Australia we have 23 people but many less breweries. Though interesting brew pubs and micro breweries are always springing up :up:

We also have over 500 wineries, in every state and territory. When I went around Europe, i found the wine relatively dull, Many here are rich in flavour
Aus wine has been called "Sunshine in a bottle" :tongue:

All the ordered parts are recieved, boards ordered too and will be delivered round february 15th.Yes Aren, I recieved your mail.
This week I'll prepaire the parcels with the parts and when I get the boards I just have to insert them in the package and go to the post office to know the amount of shipping.

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
...meanman, if you've a few of the laterals spare would I be able to grab a pair of each? This would be additional to my existing order. I've spotted a design recently that uses laterals and i struggled to find them at a reasonable price here in oz. Thanks!

Last edited:
...meanman, if you've a few of the laterals spare would I be able to grab a pair of each? This would be additional to my existing order. I've spotted a design recently that uses laterals and i struggled to find them at a reasonable price here in oz. Thanks!

Sorry I only have one SJ162 and one SK1058 left.
I always buy mine Renesas SJ162/SK1058 from Elektronik und Technik bei reichelt elektronik günstig bestellen.
I'll ask my brother if he has some.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.