Favorite Full Range Driver Poll

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have Flat 5 v.1(has a peak), Flat 5II, Flat 6(almost need's a supertweeter) and Flat 8(needs supertweeter), the Flat 5II is the best, Vocals are unbeleivable sweet, something really special and there is enough HF, for me it sounds perfect, so if you see that somebody sells them, don't even think about it not to buy :D

Last edited:

Attachments

• coral-front.jpg
    coral-front.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 342
  • coral-side.jpg
    coral-side.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I'll play, just because I'm in a pic-posting mood. :D
I only have owned two different models of full-rangers, and I've been enthralled with both.

The TB W4-930SF at work on my desk -- 8 hours of very detailed low-level listening on work days.

The second is this fantastic little driver that absolutely no one knows of and certainly never talks about... ;) These are playing in the living room at home all waking hours of the day.

I love both of these and am grateful for the loonies here in the fullrange forum who piqued my interest in such silly things. :razz:

Attachments

• IMG_01002.jpg
    IMG_01002.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC012442.JPG
    DSC012442.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.