Fairchild interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Matching of the P parts has begun and going well. THe N channel parts have become a bit of a pain. I have cycled through multiple sample of the 19n20C part tha have been fake. I have some more coming that will be tested soon. If they turn out to be bogus, I think we should look at the possiblity of using the standard 19n20 (non-c) part. The numbers differ slightly, but should not present any significant difference in performance. The availiblity of P3 to trim out differences in the output stage helps us in this regard. I will provide repsonse curves for all the fets involved and if "C" designated parts cannot be sourced, then I will show comparison of "non-C" vs "C" parts. My intent was to release this info after i had gone through all alternatives, but your question presented the opportunity. My suggestion is to sit tight and I will have info very soon hopefully.

Matching of the P parts has begun and going well. THe N channel parts have become a bit of a pain. I have cycled through multiple sample of the 19n20C part tha have been fake. I have some more coming that will be tested soon. If they turn out to be bogus, I think we should look at the possiblity of using the standard 19n20 (non-c) part. The numbers differ slightly, but should not present any significant difference in performance. The availiblity of P3 to trim out differences in the output stage helps us in this regard. I will provide repsonse curves for all the fets involved and if "C" designated parts cannot be sourced, then I will show comparison of "non-C" vs "C" parts. My intent was to release this info after i had gone through all alternatives, but your question presented the opportunity. My suggestion is to sit tight and I will have info very soon hopefully.

Curious where the 19N20c parts came from?

Thanks ....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.