F5 Turbo is posted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nothing wrong with Barbera. You can find some fine Barberas aged in oak......
This is very nice indeed http://www.coppo.it/english/i_vini/CampRouss.shtml
Or get a cheap sparkling one.... :rolleyes:

Good Italian, but Ammarone is actualy Amarone (litterally big amaro = big bitter). Do not forget wines from the south such as Nero d'Avola, now very fashonable ;)

P.S. I mentioned Cabernet Sauvignon 'cause I remember Nelson talked about one of his favourite C-S from California!

Last edited:
So blody sad I am stuk here and nearest vinicola is 500 miles away

Do you have one record in your collection or one is your faw but some times you listen to sometink else?

I think Papa likes red but not Lambrusco Brachetto Marzemino...
sparklingsissyvine.

And one got prety decent Vinicola upsidedown as vell.

(VINICOLA is place one can buy local vines at fraction of price it wuld cost to get them from supermarket, price being not the only bonus as normaly vine is as it came out of grape whitout any crap needed to be vorth keeping on supermarket shelf whitout turning in to vinegar.
If one is luky to be in right place at right time it can be proper experience.
Snag is Grape juce does not travel vell but red travel better than white).

If i had the money I spent on Vino and other sprits back, I could afford Firstwatt stuff and maybe even entry level Pass Labs stuff. I just prefer Diy and a good bottle of wine. I find that i make my way to the same place from a different direction!:D
Plus I get to know you nutjobs!:cheers:
BTW. Got my curve tracer

If i had the money I spent on Vino and other sprits back, I could afford Firstwatt stuff and maybe even entry level Pass Labs stuff. I just prefer Diy and a good bottle of wine. I find that i make my way to the same place from a different direction!:D
Plus I get to know you nutjobs!:cheers:
BTW. Got my curve tracer

change the wine for a beer:) and i'm there:D:D
having a beer and a listen to my F5 on steroids now:) i love it:)

EDIT: i suppose its a F5turbo v1 on lower voltage:D:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.