F5 Turbo is posted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't worry.
Just build it with and without diodes and see if your ears can tell the difference.
Train your ears man.

My ears are great. I have spent the last week doing a head to head between F5T V3, ALeph J, and BA3. THe listening never stops. understanding the mechanism that gets me to a point is also important. It is supposed to be easy, but eithere there are a lot of people much smarter than I who have not gotten it yet or there is a forum wide joke on me. Either way is cool. Its fun. Still want to learn.

My ears are great. I have spent the last week doing a head to head between F5T V3, ALeph J, and BA3. THe listening never stops. understanding the mechanism that gets me to a point is also important. It is supposed to be easy, but eithere there are a lot of people much smarter than I who have not gotten it yet or there is a forum wide joke on me. Either way is cool. Its fun. Still want to learn.

No joking around, as far as I am concerned, but that Zen Mod is a real character.
:rofl:

The good old Nelson Pass Diode Trick
15V peak into 3 Ohms, with bias of 1.3 A, and 24V rails
Left image is without diode, right image is with diode

I am having difficulty replicating your THD plots. I am using LTSpice, essentially the original F5 schematic (without protection circuits), IRFP240/IRFP9240. Is there any chance of getting a copy of your LTSpice file?

Cabernet Sauvignon I guess, but you also have some wonderful Syrah he might appreciate. ;)

Vergognati che schifezze senza senso.:D

Shame on you nonsensical plonk.

Maybe if Zen Mod did pay same attention apart from liking nice things maybe white at time ar with loads of fiz.

Papa like RED and don't tell me that you just wanna be act posh and speak french.

What wrong with BARBERA

Or Dolcetto di Diano or Ammarone or....

I mean a one of 500 botle of Picolit for missis Nelson may still be velcome
but you are in Milan....mannagia

Al in good humor of course.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.