• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 pcb group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And if you'd like to use even larger caps, you can mount them on opposite side, so the resistors are not in a way:

Attachments

• sikorel.jpg
    sikorel.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,326
Hello Peter. I recieved my PCBs today. They look GREAT !!! Thanks!:) I am having trouble finding data for the diodes you had mounted on the PS board though. Any info you could provide would be appreciated . They appear to be from Harris\Intersil Which sold their rectifier devision to fairchild I could not locate or cross reference the part #IH49415.

Thanks,

Brent

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,458
Peter Daniel said:
The BOM in post #8: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1777841#post1777841 indeed seems to contain an error: Q3 should be FQA12P20 and Q4 FQA19N20C
It wasn't my BOM and I found that link posted somwhere on a Forum. Didn't check it either, as I'm using IRF mosfets.

The boards are still available.

Thank you Gil-Garcia!!!!

I just put my boards together last night using this same parts list on Peter's recommendation. Luckily I did not apply the juice yet, so can I swap the FQA's around tonight. Close call.

igwt said:
I am having trouble finding data for the diodes you had mounted on the PS board though. Any info you could provide would be appreciated . They appear to be from Harris\Intersil Which sold their rectifier devision to fairchild I could not locate or cross reference the part #IH49415.

Hi, I got those diodes two years ago and didn't keep any notes. Tried to identify them recently through findchips.com but that didn't produce any results.

sandbasser said:
I'm going to look closely at them later this evening. If I can't figure something out, I'll post a query here???

Sure thing.

speakrsrfun said:
Hey Peter are there any of the F5 boards and supply boards left?

I have approx 36 stereo amp sets left, no PS boards though. Pickup is fine, but since the shipping is already included in the price of the boards, you may as well order them online.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.