• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 pcb group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• rect.jpg
    rect.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 608
  • diodes.jpg
    diodes.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 590
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Sent payment for two stereo sets. I was a little confused where to post, there are 4 threads for the F5 boards. Must say it's really popular :)

Edit: Is anyone using the tech-diy.com parts kit with these, how are the vertical Ohmite 4.7 ohm resistors fitting on it? Do we need to have some kind of wire jumpers?

Last edited:
Sent payment for two stereo sets. I was a little confused where to post, there are 4 threads for the F5 boards. Must say it's really popular :)

Edit: Is anyone using the tech-diy.com parts kit with these, how are the vertical Ohmite 4.7 ohm resistors fitting on it? Do we need to have some kind of wire jumpers?

I orignally bought the tech-diy kit for CViller's board which fit well. But for Peter's board, the parts would fit, but you would have to mount most, if not all the resistors vertically, so it's up to you. If you take out the current limiting circuit, there aren't that many parts anyways. But Jack is a great guy, he even had me send in my bad F5 build to check out. I buy all my FET's from him.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Thanks. I needed to have a board with the active devices on opposite sides (individual heatsinks). Both cViller and the suds (the latter available locally) had the devices on the same side. I have no problem with vertical resistors, actually.

I already have the parts from Jack :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.