• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 pcb group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hopefully my boards arrive soon ! Can't wait to start assembling !

I'm currently in the process of selecting components, and am stuck at which enclosure to chose. I'm currently torn between the ATI-639M, or the 4U, 400mm deep Pesante Dissipante from HiFi 2000.

Both have substantial heatsinks, and though the ATI case looks better, the heatsink appears to be made of of many smaller heatsinks. Wouldn't that impact on its cooling prowesses somewhat?

order of 2 sets of F3 and 2 sets of F4

Hello Peter ,

I need 2 set with psb for each F3 and F4 too.
The total price is:
F3 (13+15)*2=56
F4 (10+15)*2=50
Total 106$
Is it still available?

Thank you very much
Domo arigato:D

How can i do for payment by paypal ???
( What is your mail ??? )

Re: order of 2 sets of F3 and 2 sets of F4

nihonJR said:
Hello Peter ,

I need 2 set with psb for each F3 and F4 too.
The total price is:
F3 (13+15)*2=56
F4 (10+15)*2=50
Total 106$
Is it still available?

Thank you very much
Domo arigato:D

How can i do for payment by paypal ???
( What is your mail ??? )

Peter Daniel said:
Yes, they are available. I sent you my paypal info.

Hi peter
I have a problem with this login,
I don't arrive to find the pass world
to modify my old email
with this new login you can contact me

Thanks
domo arigato
:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.