• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 pcb group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi kraljmatjaz,

I agree with you, LU1014D are very difficult to obtain nowadays.
I've mailed Steenoe but he's out of stock too...
One good way is to group us, and place an order to Grey Rollins.
He'll deliver quantities >100 units for Europe.

Who's intersted ?
I'm in for 12 units, just 88 missing...

LU1014D

Everything is explained here, posted by Grey ROLLINS (Mr AX :) ) :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71633

Grey says he won't assume shipping to Europe, dhole will.

As we are told in the latest post, only matched PJFets are still available, little bit more expensive than unmatched.

1° - We have to know how many are interested.
2° - We must order min 100 pieces.
3° - Pay Grey and be delivered take some delay.
4° - Obtain DIYer's payment for PJFet and Shipping
5° - Prepare shipping for European DIYer's after payment.

I must be wrong because of my bad English, just tell me.

The new PS board will accomodate caps up to 50mm in diameter and screw mount type. If you can find suitable values in that size (like 15,000/50 or bigger) a simple assembly as pictured should be sufficient for one channel.

That board can also be used with F4 amp and here, 22,000/40 Sikorels are more than enough.

Attachments

• ps1.jpg
    ps1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 945
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.