• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ezDAC Group Buy Interest?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boards have been ordered! They should arrive within a couple of weeks.

***GROUP BUY WILL LAST UNTIL END OF FEBRUARY***

INSTRUCTIONS FOR GROUP BUY

COST OF EZDAC BOARDS AND EZDUAL BOARDS ARE $12 USD EA (NO QUANTITY DISCOUNTS) PLUS 1ST CLASS SHIPPING (INCLUDING PACKING MATERIALS, IF NECESSARY) AND PAYPAL FEES.

1. SEND E-MAIL TO {EVAN AT EZDIYAUDIO DOT COM} (REPLACE "AT" WITH "@" AND "DOT" WITH ".") TELLING ME THE NUMBER OF BOARDS (EZDAC AND/OR EZDUAL) AND YOUR COUNTRY (FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATION).

2. I WILL SEND A PAY-PAL INVOICE FOR YOU TO PAY.

3. BOARDS WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

rhysh said:
Whats wrong with the default parts list raypalmer, im sure ezkcdude has worked hard to put it together...

The xformer is unavailable and I would have to buy 1k of the other. But I've found that one now.. all that's left is the isolation transformer and I've sourced the lot.

It's just the usual hiccups one runs into when looking for parts. Unavailability, available but minimum purchase is huge. Etc.

Nothing to do with the selections ezkdude has made, they are all no doubt exceedingly well thought out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.