• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Exciting new line of fullrange drivers from Feastrex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice to see the latest interesting Feastrex updates from everyone. Shegeri, I am intesterested in your b version box for D5nf, is it actually possible to build it without going crazy? I do not like puzzles ;) I enjoyed reading the papers.

bven, Those who have heard the combination have said that the F5 is delicious on the Feastrex drivers. It is not difficult to build with a PCB, checkout the group buy in Pass forum. Also new ones are on sale now at renohifi.com 2200usd

I am working slowly on a simple spherical sealed box for D5nf.

The OB looks awesome Phil!

Richidoo said:
Nice to see the latest interesting Feastrex updates from everyone. Shegeri, I am intesterested in your b version box for D5nf, is it actually possible to build it without going crazy? I do not like puzzles ;) I enjoyed reading the papers.

Hi Rich,

Email me... I just received the exploded drawings of the TR130b from Mr Shigeru Suzuki....

I'll send you the drawings to you.

Thanks for your opinion Nelson.

I dont want to take the thread off topic, but I've just today picked up a Prometheus TVC, and wondering if this changes things, input impedance of the the F3 and F5 being 10 and 100 ohm respectively? I know naught about how such things work but have a feeling the F3 might not have enough gain with the D5nf, even though I dont ever crank it. Cheers

B.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.