• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EnABL kit

One of the vendors I deal with does not check for items being "in-stock" when I place the order. It is only when the shipment arrives that I discover the back-order.

I had to order a single pen tip from another source as a result of this. They should be here this week.

As this has happened more than once now...I believe I need to review responsibilities and expectations with them...:rolleyes:

Hello Kevin,

The process does work on larger drivers. Bear in mind, full-rangers have gotten the most effort to develop. I would check out Planet 10's treatment patterns for the fe 126 en.
Materials are in stock. No hurry. My best wishes to you for getting back to work. I know what that is like...

Hello Ed ,in the market for your EnABL kit , Does application apply and work on larger drivers 8 0r 10 inch, in the process of building the frugal horn on which will probably use the fe 126 en , being unemployed the last 7 months will have to wait till next week to purchase .Thanks kevin

Dear Ed are there instructions that come with your kit , or somewhere on this thread that i can find what to apply in what order, Thanks Kevin, Ps did find ring layouts for audio nirvanas and the FE126 drivers

Hi Kevin,

I don't include directions. There are answers to some questions included in the first ~40 or so posts to this thread. Also, you may search topic "enabl" along with user name "BudP" who started us all down this path.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/119677-enabl-technical-discussion.html

is the beginning of a thread marking a "fork in the road"...links back to the origins and a consolidation for moving forward.