• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor USA group discount

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
janneman said:
Hello all,

I'm sending the list to Elektor. I am still missing address info from two persons.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to match the received info to the diyaudio name. I haven't identified yet:

MJL 21193

So possibly if you are one of these four maybe you already send info and then no action is needed.

?? Any problems? I received an email.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
janneman said:

No apparently not, it's just that I didn't know which of the names/adressess I had matched you, so wasn't sure I had you included.
Enjoy!

Jan Didden

Sorry about that, I forgot to put my forum name on that email. All's well though, I have an email confirmation but haven't seen anything in the post yet.
Thanks. :)

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
janneman said:
I have just been informed by Elektor that for Canada the subscription to Elektor is $ 11 additional. They will however honour the $ 5 discount if you order through this Group Buy. With the discount, the price is $ 45.95.

Jan Didden

Addendum: Those Canucks that have already subscribed through this group buy should just pay $34.95 and that will be fine, Elektor will automagically adjust it.
For new subscriptions through this Group Buy, US is $ 34.95 and CA is $ 45.95 . Both $ 5 off the regular already low sub price, thanks to this forum!

Jan Didden

Hallo Jan,

I know my post is off topic, but maybe you can help some DIY'ers, who
have taken part in an other group buy

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135260&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

hifimaker (David) has organized the group buy, but since 02-12-2009

Davis has stopped communicating with us. Nobody has a address or a phone number.

We all are concerned that something has happened to him.

Do you have any information about his address?

With kind regards

Sam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.