• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor USA group discount

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Me too, and that's a nice #100 post, isn't ? However, I doubt that this can be considered very interesting to all diyAudio participants ... Is there an interest in the States or Canada for Elektor, yes or no ?

I'd say yes there's interest in the magazine. Over the past 15+ years I've been buying it at newstands in Canada whenever I like the projects- it's not a newcomer here.
What else is there - Nuts and Volts, Circuit Cellar - they don't have decent audio projects. AudioXpress is so thin lately, I'd say it's not doing well.

I see all electronics magazines struggling to adapt, in light of the Internet. They have dumbed down projects, added simple hobby/youth projects, that kind of thing. Web piracy doesn't help either.

Who want to have German's Elektor Magazine from 1971 until 2009 nearly complete

an off-topic advice:

I'm going to sell my collection of the magazine "Elektor" in German language.

Go therefore to ebay item No 321071826152

Here some informations in english:

Follow issues I miss (not available):
1) 1970: all issues
2) 1971: all issues except No. 13 (december 1971)
3) 1972: issue No. 15, 17, 18 and 24 (2/72, 4/72, 5/72 und 11/72)

because of the weight no shipping, only pick up.
phone for additional questions:
+49-6765-949734
+49-177-7282258

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.