Dynaco clone with SEAS Exotic T35 tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

why not check a closed enclosure ~90 lieters for the A26RE4 first?

jg9x2jkj.jpg

-3dB is 44Hz and -8dB is 28Hz. Very good on paper :)

Kind Regards

Hauke

Thank looks very good with my current interest in a two way and sealed boxes this could make for an interesting project :)

The woofer is built by SEAS, probably loosely based on the A26RE4. Devore does however claim a fairly high sensitivity for the Orangutan, so somethings must be quite different with their driver (or they simply might be doing a "Audio Note sensitivity spec").

I will of course be using A26RE4 for my speakers. Looking forward to the day they arrive, might even be sometime next week.

Lab reports I have seen for them rate their sensitivity nearer 91 dB/w which is nearer to that of the standard driver. The one they use looks similar to the A26RE4 but has the addition of a phase plug.

I am viewing this 'build report', at this moment, and I am not having any challenges with it. I have the Trend Micro Max Security, and it would scream at me, if there was a problem with that page. By the way, the info is much appreciated, as I have the AR26 on my wish list.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.