• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dx Super A and Dx Regulator Group Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dx PSU pcb

MERRY CHRISTMAST

Hello ,

My name is Ho ,from Vancouver ,Canada . I may be interested in two (2) Dx
power supply's pcb (only thing is if i can afford it ) Please tell me the cost ,
my post of code is V5L 1E9 .

Best Regard ,ho

[/SIZE]
  • North America = $16.95 USD
  • Europe = $23.95 USD
  • Jordan = $23.95 USD
  • South America = $16.95 USD
  • Canada = $23.95 USD
  • Brazil = $16.95 USD

Note: only as reference

I would like you to post here your orders and home email, then I will contact you to collect home address and details

information of Dx Super A and Dx Regulator

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/221741-dx-blame-st-together-dx-super.html

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/powe...utput-adjustable-stabilized-power-supply.html

My PayPal address is: vargasmongo@gmail.com

Regards
Juan

[/QUOTE]

Hello guys

I just wan to remind that I still have boards available for purchase please if you are interest on a kit send your full name and full address so I can immediately calculate shipping cost if you are from US, shipping cost usually will be $5.80 but I still need the address to make sure cost is about the same for the US also I only use this e-mail to be in contact

juanvargasdiaz@aol.com

after I let you know the total, send payment to this PayPal account

vargasmongo@gmail.com.

All orders will be well padded really good as always :D

I really appreciate the first buyers that have the kit thank you so much and I will continue supporting mister Carlos and you guys the best I have a great day guys and have fun.

Best Regards
Juan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.