Dx Precision, finally released... now debugged and better than HRII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ahahahah...good conversation man!... i think i appreciate the way you are

Nice images and good talk.

Good that you have tried to burn the unit... i also could not.

With that power you will be able to make some drift during summertime....because now a days you can skid into the snow even with a 36 horsepower beetle.

Keep in touch with us...you are special, an interesting person...you presence and good mood is valuable here....good!

By the way.... this Made in Sweden board is nice!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• superbalanced.jpg
    superbalanced.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,328
I like it.... i think it is "Charmant"

Has charm... has something special... i like it too.

The colour is ugly, and that thing behind the back wheel... to protect the paint because of mud and stones...that thing is ugly.

Removing that thing, and painting the one with a colour alike "Coffee mixed with milk"...it may turn very pretty.

Charming car... três Charmant!

I love those conversations...but forum management do not like when we go off topic.... it is time to go reducing.

Go to my mail...i will be happy to chat with you.

panzertoo@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

No..... have you tested the last pair without the connection to the feedback?

A good idea to place a link to connect and disconnect this connection to the feedback..so... only opening a switch, or removing a link, will make people be able to check by themselves.

A think you could put this to work into our Precision... as optional feature.

Good advertising.

"Precision, the only one to disconnect the feedback line from the EMF"

ahahahaha... i like that..but i could not test....have you made that?

Yeah.... i use to let some details to see if people is observing the schematic into details...also the schematic is huge and i had not space enougth to put all three capacitors..but they are needed..for sure they are.... yes... you do not like them...hehehehe.

Also... near the transistors.... from colector to ground.... will be a nice place to install the rail bypass capacitors.... they can go under the boards.... no problems...it is good to use the under part of the boards too.

Will you make my board style?.... copper lines, soldering parts over the copper lines?.... i like that..but i feel people do not like those things.. they will feel that some dirty job i think.

Also 1K6 is not very good..better to go to 1K5 into the differencial CFP.

regards,

Carlos

I am sorry, to be so bad...but this is the way i have to check how many people is

really observing the schematic...people interested on our schematic.

I left on purpose.... the missed parts and the wrong (not perfect value) 1K6 resistance.

You see... only you!

Buaaaaaah!

we are on troubles...they have not appreciated our ideas.

Buaaaaaah!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx precision, december 24.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 427
Dear Nordic.... my gift for you will go from Duda's hands to you.

Some amplifiers, some boards will go to you...minimum of two boards will travell soon for you.

Will be mailed to you... he may have your adress because the amplifier you sent him.

Merry Christmas dear Nordic.

I do not know when...if from Brazil..... or if he will return to Washington and send from his job... will depend if he has something in his Washington house to send to you too.

Brasil mail works fine when sending things to foreign countries..but when receiving customs are very bad.

regards,

Carlos

Yeah...let's do the best possible..including protection on board

Perfect...now it is perfect.

We will offer more...audio quality protection into input, relay protection into output.. switchable output (last stage into feedback line or not....means speaker EMF going to feedback line or not going to feedback line..... let's include some diodes into the higher voltage rails...hehehe... the output stage, if inverted will burn fuses... the input protected by diodes will not burn..so..we gonna make things "guaranteed".

Yessss... nice that.... good features.... very good amplifier.

Sakis already want to buy boards.

Also that nice folk from South Africa too.

Those folks that are constructing HRII, if they appreciate the nice sonics, will have a better option...much better...huge power, filled with features on board...small price....almost cost price.... i think some of them will be interested.

We gonna have fun this next year Nordic.... we gonna dance watching people enjoying our work!.... G-R-E-A-T that.

regards,

Carlos

Hummmm.... maybe we should install diodes from colector to emitter too

Say, into the power stage...but they have to be special, and fast units..do not know what to use.. also they need to be small.

1N4007 can hold 10 amperes for a very small time...enougth time to burn fuses... and if it burns (the diode).... who cares about those parts that cost a very small price, and will protect the whole thing...but they have to be mounted distant from the board because of heat generated if someone invert the power supply.... or some tube to be around with thermo material.... thermical insulating material in the tube shape (Sansui had used )

This amplifier will be hard to kill.... only shorts under the board because loosen screws or bolts, nuts, screwdriver or something alike will kill those units.

Diodes included, if you don't mind dear Nephew.

Related gift....needed .... really needed.... this shows how i like you, to recognize your value, your efforts, your cooperation.. a symbol of friendship to you... some small medal into a celebration a good guy alike you deserve.

There are more than 50 guys really excited with their HRII because of you...so... you deserve.

More than 50 guys....also you pushed the thread related Dx standard (Vanilla)...and also there are many folks doing their own boards.

You were Santa Claus for many folks...hohoho for you!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx precision, december 24 diodes.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 342
Re: No..... have you tested the last pair without the connection to the feedback?

destroyer X said:
......Also 1K6 is not very good..better to go to 1K5 into the differencial CFP.

regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos:)

How big of a difference does 400uA instead of 375uA in the first differential pair make? Just wondering if the 2N5401's would be a little happier with at least a milliamp or so?

Oh yeah,

Merry Christmas to you and everyone!!!:xmasman: :cheers:

don't sweat the wheather man, there is no snow where I live either....although there should be a little, but not like the piles and piles our Canadian friends get to shovel this time of year.:frosty:

I think we are producing one of the best amplifiers in features on board

Also power is huge and quality is excelent..pure sonics.... excelent!

I am proud Nordic... my ideas together your enthusiasm and hard work are producing one of the best offered diy amplifiers ever made...for sure we are going to the "best 10" related features on board.

Prepare yourself.... people will order hundred of those ones in less than 6 monthes!

Because very good, because very pretty, because very huge, because reliable, because sonics is great, because

Guaranteed...tested!

regards,

Carlos

.......................................................................................................

CBS240

Only to match VBEs..... something a little ridiculous.... i think so.... only to measure the same VBE...ahahahahah

Well... there are folks that has enormous hot sensations when they measure perfect things.... good matching...they say..

Reason to do that...pure idiotic perfectionism...good to marketing purposes.

-"Precision offer you matched VBEs.... well...it is a Precision!"

Yessssssss!

ahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Nordic,

That board is starting to really look something special.....

Congratulations, it's hard work, I find the last 20% of refinement takes as much time as the first 80%.

Is that the Pareto principle? Maybe......

Merry Christmas to you, your wife, and all denizens of the Carlos threads..... and to Carlos, Head Chef and Master of Ceremonies!!

Cheers,

Hugh

You presence always honored us dear Professor Hugh Dean

The King of amplifiers.

Thank you very much.... in 30 years...if alive, i will be so good as you are now a days Hugh.

regards,

Carlos

.....................................................................................................

Nordic

What do you think to change the board's colour, to create something very new... very different.

Red was used.... dark blue too (Marantz)... Ligth green also.... Ligth blue also....

Coffee with milk?.... do not know... what do you think?.... ligth colour of coffee with milk (not brown...more white than brown)..with brown silk screen can be very elegant.... also no one have used... i think...not sure.

We are creating some new things, as protection on board... so..we can continue to create new things... colour is one of them.

Your supply board was great...that nice blue with some white over it made some interesting effect.... not too much... only the back bottom colour and the numbers of silk screen.... elegance, not strips, stars, balls, grids...only silk screen..nothing exagerated.

Someone made beautifull red boards to Gainclone.... silk screen was black... and golden, or copper colour, also yellow numbers goes very well together red.

This forum blue maybe.... well..... those boards born into the forum, because of the forum and are beeing sold into the forum and for forum people...so.... DIY audio can be printed too...made by the DIY members group.

Some women that have ligth blue eyes use to paint around eyes with white... results wonderfull together the skin colour...so...ligth blue, plus white, plus this Coffee with milk colour i am talking about...remembers sand.... in french we call this Beige... or bege.... things our experience to observe women can help.

Skin and red lips produces nice effect too.

Please.... use freedom to try something different.... ask you wife, she may help a lot into this subject.

Thread is different, i am a little bit crazy, you are an Holland African..strange things goes exotic here in our posts...why to make something common, regular, standard?

regards,

Carlos

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Merry Christmas Everyone! :snowman2:

Carlos - Thank you for your beautiful amplifiers and everything that you have shared with all of us at diyAudio! Mostly I want to say Thank You for simply being you - a wonderful guy with a big heart and bigger smile and a great zest for life! Your comments, advice and remarks to people always bring a smile to my face and make my day a happy one.

My best wishes for a Happy New Year and much success with newest design! This coming year I hope to be able to finally settle down and get one built!
:cheers:

Let's go blue dear Nordic.... my prefered colour, this is my vote

But you have more than 50 percent of power over such a kind of decisions, you are the board designer...so... take your own decision and i will accept.

Well.... already accepted...also the board, it is excelent...i have nothing more to say..nothing to change...pretty.... in my mind it is ready.

Board Aproved!

Sakis, the Greek warrior, wants to start Dx Corporation, Greece Division - Athens Plant... this is to submit to the counsil....means other design and other boards to be produced into East Electronics...another arm from our "Octopus" Corporation.... Sakis loves power and Fets...so...another aproach to our corporation... and this IF Sakis accept the conditions.

Sakis is a very strong man... good to criticise things...not easy to be satisfied with amplifiers..... if something goes wrong he will put fire into the Athens factory with his own hands.(If agreement turns real into the future.. depends the councelors... and you Nordic is the most important one)

ahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

........................................................................................................

Thomas

C2C (sea to sea), my dear friend.... those last days i am receiving a lot of transmissions from you... seems you are thinking on me or into the thread or Dx amplifiers... transmissions very strong.... i could see you...better not to transmit when inside the WC ... as i can see your smilling face..for sure was only i could see...telephatic transmissions from you to me is an open channel... but into the WC is a shame!..ahahahahahah!

To avoid those transmissions, use a steel military helmet grounded with a thick wire when remembering me, thinking on me or reading this thread.

Also another friend i call "Johnny Matthis" wants to talk..so the mail adress is here.

Wanna talk?

panzertoo@yahoo.com

You are welcome.... and thank you by your nice words.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.