Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

The pcboard is almost tested.

Newton may have time to finish his tests today.:hohoho::hohoho::hohoho:

It was etched at home... he inverted and made it mirrored by himself as first image published was wrong.;)

Humans makes mistake...at least the ones that works do mistakes..the ones does nothing do not make mistakes and goes pointing errors from others..they are like flies in your food... goes around, buzzing around and bothering.... useless people... only spreading bad news.:eek:

Ahahahahahah!:)

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Dear Vargas, if you wanna know my friend

I do think this gentleman from the borders are not really the guy we go imagining...i do think he is a character, alike an artist representing something.

One day, in the past, i said that would be much more fun, to be a troll, to be kidding and playing in the forum, to dress myself alike another kind of person, dressing another character, another personality, that would be much easier to be buzzing around, and sometimes bothering folks, then to be working hard preparing schematics, adjustments, prototypes and all that stuff... the one works became tired, the one plays become healthy laughing on others.

I do remember i have told that in the forum, also i had contact (these early days) with some moderators, we had some chat and once i told that i was thinking to make a double registration (because there are hundreds of guys that has double registration) and to enter not as Destroyer x (that builds) to be "The Builder"..." The Constructor" or "The contractor" and behave the opposite....to be not building, not constructing ...doing the opposite..buzzing around and having fun the way i did 30 years ago while using Citizen Band radio...i use to play with US Truckers... uncle charlie was a troller while using the radio...and i really had a lot of fun doing it while using radio...i became famous in Brazil terminating with truckers (this was done arguing and discussing till the trucker had lost patience and started to use names..i used to say they could ship their wives to Brazil, so they would know a real man....ahahahahah!)

And a moderator, that time, early days, said this is forbidden, that they can track and they will never accept that...

Then my conclusion:

No one can be doing this kind of thing in this forum if he has not a safe pass (salvo conduto) or special permission from the forum management to be bothering, beeing acid and unkind.. doing deliberate action to be nasty and with the permission, the safe pass or safe conduct to do that constantly, in several threads and with a lot of guys.

So, the charade was discovered.... someone from the forum have accepted my suggestion (different character and identification) used my idea, and i do think had taken this "charge" to himself...and for sure he is having much more fun than i have because i am working...being serious and responsable..and this is not that fun! ... this is real life.... to be sweating .... taking care of several things at same time.... really a very stupid thing to be done..better to be having more fun developing the sadistic side of our personality... we all have our own dark side.

You see.... the book...the guy have no book....ahahahahahah!:)

I feel "vibrations" down here...and i do think the guy's heart is not that bad..so...it must be a theatrical performance.

The day this gentleman appeared in our forum, contact with and from moderators almost vanished..this is another clue.

Other clue is that a moderator have readed a private message i sent, in the past, to this gentleman that was not educated...only moderators can do that..to read private messages if they want..then i was punished.... that was the key to the charade i now perceive.

To protect annoying only if the person belongs to their own crew.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Man, i miss a lot these old days on radio

Was a great fun.

I was Sitting Bull 400, a very bad guy..the most evil, second more terrible in this world.

Truckers from US for sure knows me..... or Mrs. trucker knows me..ahahahahahah!

In the frequency of 26.855 MHZ LSB i was the master of terminators.... other frequencies i was a very respectable HAM... you see..double character, double personality, double behavior.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Grupo Metralhas.jpg
    Grupo Metralhas.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
CB Radios

Uncle Charlie,
My name is Jan and I have been following your posts for more than a year since I have joined this forum , I have learned a lot and you keep me smiling, you surely keep a post busy ! Brazil has got some of the most beautiful girls for sure !
I have had some trouble as well, but that does not worry me, Worry about things that you are able to change, the person might be a nice guy in person that we do not understand, but do not loose sleep over it.When I was younger we took a SSB radio, broke the first four tracks on the PLL (024A) hope I remember ok (32years ago) and put in switches. Got it running from the late 26MHZ to almost the early 28MHZ with the switches in binary code ! Blew up a couple of PLL's but it was worth it. Build Yagi beams and Quads antennas, irritated the blue bad Stuff out of the neighbours, on everything from telephones to hairdryer's. Do not let petty stuff bother you, you are doing a great job teaching us noobs. We have got a saying in South Africa, " Keep the bright side up "

Regards
Jan
:)

Thank you Jan, i used to make modifications

into the Cobra 148 GTL..... 240 channels tweaking the PLL changing levels of some pins and changing the code.

I used to connect some relays switching capacitors to tune the extreme of the bands... was a big fun to produce TVI around.

I used to say in radio:

- "Hey trucker....you wife returned to US smilling after visit Brazil?... wanna know why?... she found a real man down here"

They used to say terrible words....was funny the way they belief all that conversation was serious.... of course was not!

Ahahahahah!

Good old days man!.... good old days.

But only in 26855 and LSB .... other frequencies and bands i was a respectable gentleman ... no echo, no amplified microphones and no 5 beam antenna and 5KW linear amplifier

regards,

Carlos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IJR4Jwe90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Sz89fuJJ0

Last edited:
I'm out of the country for business trip

hey papi!!! Willy what up man! how is MKIII did you finish it up bro?

Regards
Juan

what's up man?

regards,

Carlos

Ohhhh my Dear Uncle Charlie and Juan hope you guys doing great, please accept my apology as I'm currently out of the country for a business trip and will be back home next week, wish to finish the modification but sadly i'm miles miles away from my toys, i can only read the thread right now but no hands on to all my projects.

I'll update you once i finish my modification, Good luck guys and keep it up bros...

Regards,

The Corporation needs that each of you fulfill your duty

Take your time Bahrain...be happy... we gonna be waiting for you.

I have no problems with people from east.... that thing in September was an inside job...no doubts about.

No problem Bro, take the plane from habbib airways, have tahini candy, some delicious Arabic Coffee and return to the place you belong ... Corporation is very comprehensive ... do it NOW!

Ahahahahhahaah!:)

regards,

Carlos

Invitation to Bahrein - YouTube

Attachments

• Corporation needs you.jpg
    Corporation needs you.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:
help or don't say anything

Vargas,
that bias adjusting procedure, in post318, is using a very poor practice.

In my book that is the wrong way to check and adjust output bias.

if the adjustment is wrong on your book show me then what is correct then what kind of person you are the one that help or just the one that criticized other people mistakes!! and never help!!!

I have already detailed the correct procedure.

Maybe you did not read the correct procedure.
I wonder why you did not read the correct procedure?

Could it be because DX told you not to?
Or
Could it be that DX told you that everything I post is poison?

Go and read and learn.

Last edited: