Dx Blame MKIII Supercharged will soon be released

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PCB DX MK III ....

..... PCB files for DX MKIII just attached :)

Attachments

• DX MK III.jpg
    DX MK III.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 630
  • DX MKIII ALL TOP.pdf
    156.8 KB · Views: 440
  • DX MKIII MIRROR.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 366
  • DX MKIII SILK.pdf
    116.3 KB · Views: 376
  • MKIII PCB BOTTOM.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Great Alex mm.

Do you mind to send gerbers to Byron? ... he is asking to produce boards and to run group buy .... and as you know, this is something i love, people running group buy and building my amplifiers.

I am not sure if i have them.... i do think i may have them... say... Gerbers.

But i wanna know if you agreed.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
This is the spirit dear Meanman ... the group... the club... the audiophile Union

must come first...our personnal needs must come second.

Congratulation by your traditional superiority of high feelings and soul.

Let others struggle by money... at the end we gonna see what brings happyness..if will be things that money can buy or if gonna result from the spreading of enjoyment all around the world.

regards,

Carlos

You can go!.... the amplifier was fully tested and approved

Now it is your time folks!

I will do another thing...maybe a Dx super special low distortion class A preamplifier to the ones likes these things (I do not like nor use)

Here you have a video made because Vargas (Mongo) asked me..but recording is low quality, full of distortions...camera cannot register so loud levels and also cannot record high frequencies.... the video is privative..only for your eyes and the internet will not have it... too much poor quality to be shown wide world:

‪Pauleira... é dando porraaaaada!_mpeg2video.mpg‬‏ - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Tests made and now finished.jpg
    Tests made and now finished.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 447
  • Go !.jpg
    Go !.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 481
Yeah!... you can go in deeply.... will be pleasant and intense

Be happy folks...my gift to myself is this amplifier...i am going to be a 60 years old young old buddy.

hehehehe.

Enjoy...there's anything to complain..sound is wonderfull... power is huge...numbers in specifications are nice... it is reliable and powerfull... deeply tested..no surprises to you...will be plug and play!

regards,

Carlos

Very interesting effect when we switch off one of mine MKIII-Hx

The amplifier produces strange sound after some seconds.... a noise that is very funny when i think about the competition.

I laughed a lot .... after turning off the amplifier, capacitors begin to discharge and supply voltage goes dropping .... then, when the transistors are in the threshold to depolarize ... they make a noise like animals expelling gases ... i understood the amplifier having disdain directed to the competition and this made me laugh a lot (lol).

Assemble a Dx Blame MKIII-Hx model....it -art to the competition.

ahahahahahahaha!:)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 537
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 514
Different schematic.... use the MKIII-Hx as sounds better

It has a combination of CCS and bootstrap feeding VAS .... CCStrap.

Listen the amplifier....hehehehe..very unpolite:

‪Rude to the competition ... Dx Blame MKIII-Hx‬‏ - YouTube

Delay in between i pull the plug and the noise is 50 seconds...i have edited to produce a cause/effect video....but it is not instantaneous....as people use protections..the relay will be off and you will not listen that.....only one amplifier did that..maybe because it is using 4 condensers of 470uf in the rails while the other is using 100uf and only to the input circuit (only two).

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
No dear Meanman...it has two 470 ohms resistors and one condenser more

so, there are three parts more... the layout is almost the same but has these three parts added...we must wait Alexandru provide us gerbers....layout was published..watch this thread and you will see Alex have posted images.... they are from the MKIII-Hx.... MKIII is dead.... long life to the MKIII-Hx!

regards,

Carlos

This one i am posting pictures are my own handmade, diy old style board

It is not Alex mm board layout...this one i have made in the old style.

No one have made using Alex mm boards for a while.

My other prototype is different too....board layout, style is different...the standard layout is from Alexandru.... the MKIII-Hx.... search last post he made and you will see files there..not written Hx, but the schematic is Hx.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.