Dx Blame MKIII-Hx - Builder's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2006
The MJE 15030 is another brand

Regards,
Rudy

Those are fakes of the worst kind, ask the dealer for refund. Performance is much worse and will never meet any of the criteria as per datasheet. Even the metal tab is not real metal its like an alloy mixed with plastic, the worst china junk. Electronic sellers here also have those same fakes and they charge real part prices. Its a disgrace.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Mr. Rudy I,ve already sending you the real ones 3 of each. All matched .The drivers are not fakes Those are the real ones I sent you before. However pleasse do as Mr.Andrew says Check the voltages everywhere to be sure. Joe

Im sorry to say but those mje15030 are fakes, this is what real ones look like.
The 15033 are good.

Attachments

• headfishop_mje15030_audio_transistor.jpg
    headfishop_mje15030_audio_transistor.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 375
Those are fakes of the worst kind, ask the dealer for refund. Performance is much worse and will never meet any of the criteria as per datasheet. Even the metal tab is not real metal its like an alloy mixed with plastic, the worst china junk. Electronic sellers here also have those same fakes and they charge real part prices. Its a disgrace.

Hi Homemodder,

Thanks that you see that this MJE 15030 are fake.
I first wait on the new transistors, then can I measure on normal way.
I go all MJE transistors replaced by new ones, I only trust transistors comes from you Evette.

Hopefully you have sent 10 transistors:
4 x MJE 15030
2 x MJE 15031
2 x MJE 15032
2 x MJE 15033

Regards,
Rudy

Mr. Rudy Sir I,m just getting back from the post office where I had to wait in line for 2 hours to send you more transistors do you know Mr Rudi in Germany? if you do you can ask him to send you a few mje15030 he has my transistors also,I,m sure he,ll send you what you need until mine reach you. I hate to see you wait 2 weeks for 12 transistors.
Now Mr.Homemodder to think for 1 second that I would sell someone a fake is really below my belt. Frankly sir I give away more transistors than I sell. But NEVER A FAKE.

Go back to the bulb tester.
Power up.
Check and note voltages, everywhere.

Thanks Andrew, I will do that.

Mr Rudy how about taking 1 mje15030 from the other channell any putting it in place of that fake one you have,,then you can continue testing the channel..or at least trouble shooting it. Evette

I take 1 MJE15030 from the other channel to test, first I think it is a mached pair I let it in the other channel.

Regards,
Rudy

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Evette I didnt insinuate that you gave fake transistors, I just pointed to the fact that they are, where ever they came from.

BMW850 now has confirmed where he got those from. There is a real problem here in europe, in most electronic component vendors stock about 70 percent of parts (semiconductors) are cheap china fakes. The owners dont complain much as they charge original component prices for fakes they aquired at a quater of the price and dump that rubbish on an unknowing public. Shipping costs to purchase originals from outside EU make prices very high.

Mr.Homemodder Thank You Sir for making this a little more clear to me. I sometime get very upset when I see these things happen to people. Consindering that I know that Mr.Rudy has spent alot of time and effort in putting this project together I want him to be very happy with this project. And buying fake transistors to destroy this amp upsets me very much. Evette

Thx for helping keep our amp builds on track....

Evette, You've been extremely helpful & generous with myself and other famous DIY builders. Your time, knowledge, dedication to promote quality successful amps is appreciated. The time/money involved to get these projects off the ground is substantial...... The pleasure of working with people all of the world is amazing. We're listening my friend! Thx again....

Status
Not open for further replies.