• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DX Blame Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
when you solder around the legs you cannot see the drilled hole in the pad. The enlarged hole on the component side can be seen and it neatly matches the lead that passes through it.
What's the problem?

If the PCB are PTH then re-drilling will remove the PTH and it becomes necessary to solder to both sides of the board to restore the added strength and stiffness that PTH gives and also to restore the electrical path if both top and bottom pads conduct signal. Now both sides of the re-drilled pads cannot be seen.
What's the problem?

Dear Goldkenn...you are free to do whatever you want

But not suggested to use bridge mode in Dx amplifiers because this produces losses in quality..better to increase the output pairs and increase your supply voltage and electrolitc condensers insulating voltage..also a small increase in the bootstrap resistances will be interesting... do it using linear calculation.... if you increase voltage in 30 percent then increase bootstrap in 30 percent too.

Also people can use lower impedances attaching two huge 4 ohms in parallel, just increase transistor quantity depending your supply voltage... just inform the voltage you want and i will inform the output pairs quantity needed and heatsink size, also transformer power.

Here is a video explaining what i think about Bridge mode:

YouTube - Do not connect bridge mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDgQLOTrAgE

youtube.com/watch?v=lR6v0msQYzY

Of course there are other guys that does not think the same way...well.... i have tested, and i hope they have tested too.... this is my personnal opinion, something subjective...of course, alike everyone in this world, i can be wrong.. then follow your own thoughs and beliefs and be happy (this is what matters..to enjoy life and to be happy)

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Not rerally going to bridge but take a trail of full balanced configuration, high power is not my target.

Mentioned about BTL when talking about speaker protection section just because as far as I know, full balanced and BTL do need the same requirment for speaker protection, personally I never agree bridge mode.

So, for the speaker protect, if can't use for balanced configuration, only 6pcs I will needed, if can, 10pcs will be needed, thanks.

Ready to order

Dear DX Blame friends,

I have completed the new DX Blame PCBs and silkscreen over the last weekend and am now ready to order.

This is the current order list:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I will be able to offer you the DX Blame PCB, 145 x 150mm, in best quality: double-sided "Plated-Through-Hole", 2mm thick PCBs,
70µm copper, gold immersion finish, red soldermask on both sides (to maintain the tradition) for 11€ per piece.
I will offer you the LS Protect PCB for 4€ per piece.

Shipping cost is 3.45€ for shipment within Europe, 6€ for worldwide shipment.
I will ship the PCBs as usual in coated letters.

If you want to have tracking active for your letters, please add 2.05€.
Please verify, that your home-address is specified on the PAYPAL transfer.

@Goldkenn: since you ordered a lot of PCBs (How many LSProt PCBs do you want to have finally? 6 or 10?), that will not fit into a letter,
I will ship them in a small insured parcel. The shipping cost to HK will be about 13€.

I will order next Saturday, 26th of March.

Please transfer the amount of money for your order to my PAYPAL account:

RRozek@t-online.de

until then.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Dear DX Blame friends,

I have completed the new DX Blame PCBs and silkscreen over the last weekend and am now ready to order.

This is the current order list:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I will be able to offer you the DX Blame PCB, 145 x 150mm, in best quality: double-sided "Plated-Through-Hole", 2mm thick PCBs,
70µm copper, gold immersion finish, red soldermask on both sides (to maintain the tradition) for 11€ per piece.
I will offer you the LS Protect PCB for 4€ per piece.

Shipping cost is 3.45€ for shipment within Europe, 6€ for worldwide shipment.
I will ship the PCBs as usual in coated letters.

If you want to have tracking active for your letters, please add 2.05€.
Please verify, that your home-address is specified on the PAYPAL transfer.

@Goldkenn: since you ordered a lot of PCBs (How many LSProt PCBs do you want to have finally? 6 or 10?), that will not fit into a letter,
I will ship them in a small insured parcel. The shipping cost to HK will be about 13€.

I will order next Saturday, 26th of March.

Please transfer the amount of money for your order to my PAYPAL account:

RRozek@t-online.de

until then.

Rudi,
Please send me the list by mail still can't see the image

Dear DX Blame friends,

I ordered the PCBs today.

The lead time is 12 days, so the PCBs will be etched on 8th of April.
I will receive them on April 12th then and send them to you immediately.

In the meantime I will update the DX Blame Builder's guide and add Appendix II, that covers the specialities of this PCB.

Dear DX Blame friends,

I am sorry to tell you that the delivery of the PCBs will be delayed by several days.
I received this EMail from the etching company today:

Dear Rudi,
Your order is confirmed Apr 2, 2011 07:45 and scheduled to deliver on Apr 14, 2011.
We will send you delivery details as delivered. Please let us know if had any questions, thank you.

I do not know the reason for the delay.
Have some patience, please.

Dear DX Blame friends,

I received a message from the etching company today, saying, that the PCBs have been etched today and are already on their way to me.

I will have them by the end of this week, prepare the letters on the weekend and send them to you next Monday.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.