Dx Blame ES .... based into the Blameless, i am trying a new amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rudi (CEO) Germany, a President from Dx Corporation is building this way

He and his friend Volker, Corporation director of metalworks, enclosure, chassis and wooden cabinet are preparing this beauty.

Watch the " L " profile, will be made using pure copper.

I think the amplifier deserves that.

Thank you Rudi and Volker!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Rudi will build this.jpg
    Rudi will build this.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 358
  • Rudi, pure copper heatsink.jpg
    Rudi, pure copper heatsink.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Good friends continue to send me gifts...thank you all folks

My "kraut" local friends, from Germany, the left one is a professional Drummer in Berlim, the rigth one has a small shop near my home.... he married here and never returned to Bayern.

Gift received from Comerlatte.

Some friends ask me if i need something..YES I NEED!

this girl, PLEASE, send her inside a package to me..she is beautifull!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Friends use to send me gifts.jpg
    Friends use to send me gifts.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Kraut!.jpg
    Kraut!.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Lindíssima.jpg
    Lindíssima.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 310
Good evening, Carlos,

since Volker's and my vision of the Blame ES' PCB is rather large, I asked a professional to etch it for us.

The PCB incorporates:

- Your (Todd's) design Version 1.4 of the DX Blame ES
- Greg's PSU for the DX Standard AMP
- My own LS - Protection Circuit

The PCB has a size of 122 x 222 mm.
The AMP will consist of 2 PCBs: one of them is vertically mirrowed.

I hope that I will get them running - but it will take some time.
And I hope: they will sound as you promised!

I will keep you up to date.

Rudi_Ratlos - CEO of DX Corp. Germany

Mr. President said so...maybe we gonna have this board offered for folks

or the plans to build his board style, or even boards offered in group buy.

The standard oficial board is the one Taj did, he is the President related those things, but nothing impeaches the Germany division to offer another style, if tested and guaranteed, we gonna be happy having more options.

thanks Rudi, we gonna see what futures reserves.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Thank you, Todd, very, very much for the time you invested to keep the BlameES' design up-to-date (Version 1.4).

I "optimized" your EAGLE design so I can "seize it with my 58 years old eyes" like this:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I wonder if the electrons will know whether they will have to go a rectangular way or not.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

The electrons that uses green belt will be at the corners to produce a nice rounded

and soft surface for the dark blue belts cross and fast..terrible is the white belts, they are always drunk laying down in the middle of the way.

The orange fat one goes clogging the track

hehehehehe

Carl

Attachments

• Super fat electrons.jpg
    Super fat electrons.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I am studiyng and simulating the DID, Destroyer Insertion Delay

It is in the very first stages, theres a lot to be made, in special when building and testing....so, correctors go away, this is a sketch and a scratch.

No suggestions needed, i want to do by myself to be a genuine Corporation product.

Will use relays, also leds because they are pretty while blimking....no chips, only transistors,

Also if off set bigger than 2V, or rail voltage present in the output will diconnect speaker too.

Will make a clipping indicator, and over current will be protected using normal fuses....i am having fun.

Movie is beeing uploaded to youtube, soon you will see it working.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Did advertising.gif
    Did advertising.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 102
  • DID.gif
    DID.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Good, Twaksak, from South Africa wrote me interested in the updated schematic

and board layout.

So, we may have twaksak once again, he use to build Dx amplifiers, he is an old crew member.

regards,

Carlos

I have sent to Greg Erskine (Gerskine) the last schematic and layout, last schematic is version 1.3 and last layout is version 1.4

Here it is, the first board made using revision 1.4

attached,

Renato said will make harakiri if i dislike this board, was made using laser copies and hot iron image transference to copper.

This method is not so good compared to optical and chemical transference, but it is reasonable if you do not inspect using enlarging lenses.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Harakiri do Renato.jpg
    Harakiri do Renato.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Board.jpg
    Board.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Brazilians are moving, we have already 5 boards working and the sixth one is starting

Also people has made just one to check if they like the sonics, now they will make the second one for a stereo..this is clever, why to make two and them be twice frustrated?

We gonna be a super power in a matter of 50 years i think, because of that, we are hard workers, and use to simplify, to make more simple everything, not really complicators we are.

See, the board stand, heheheheh, very interesting, cheap and clever, you can turn upside down to solder.

also you can use to put a lamp and to watch the board in the transparency mode.

This Italian ( we call carcamano our Italians descendents), Renato Comerlatte is very clever.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Mesa esperta.jpg
    Mesa esperta.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Placa transparência.jpg
    Placa transparência.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.