Driver heatsink on 500w amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
you are lucky we live in the internet age

think you are lucky then...being able to work at a repair shop...perhaps I will go that way when I grow...I'm currently 14...and I dun "play" like most kids do...haha...I wave soldering irons when I'm free...do I need any qualifications to be a repairman?? okok...back to the amp...where did you get the boards??

li,
i started in electronics at age 14 too, but this time you have the internet, and information is just a dial-up away....repairs is not common in singapore, i remember, when i was there, i collected several computers, printers and other electronic/electrical stuff left behind near the lifts....if you are really interested, you can be one, if you put your mind ang hearts into it....i remember my peers then were chasing girls, while i spent most of my free time at the library chasing books on electronics.....one thing i never regretted....cheers!!!
tony

quote:
Originally posted by Diode
Hi All,

I just finished scanning the SC article and it is a LOT. Total is about 4 MB and 15 pages long or so. Please give me time and space to get it all to you........

Why not post it. I'm trying to be respectful to their wishes. I'm sure they have their reasons. NO! I'm not afraid to post it....

Chris

Hi Chris.
My amp has developed a fault and I cannot find my magazines. I would be most appreciative if you could please forward a copy to me at ben_att@bigpond.net.au

thanks very much
cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.