diyjapan=audiotek on e Bay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
umut1001 said:
and today i got some items from them..postman came :) ..they send valueless items not expensive ones.i only get some of my money from paypal just about 6 dollars.there is about 80 dollars i had to get back..but honestly i will close some of my disputes if the other items arrives..but i am angry with audiotek because i always pay ASAP but they wasted my time

How long did it take for shipping? Also keep in mind that Lunar New Year (which this year was around 3rd week of Jan) will interrupt many services for up to 10 days in those parts of the world

I've been hit with Audiotek also I believe.

I received the first small package. It took 4 weeks to get here!!
I made various other small purchases from them in Jan but have received nothing.

I have opened up a dispute and escalated it with paypal within the 45 day limit.

Think I spent about 65 USD in total.

:( :( :(

PayPal

If PayPal cannot recover funds on your behalf, simply call your credit card company and initiate a chargeback for the balance of funds. It's PayPal's responsibility to recover your funds; if they can't, your credit card will. I have had to do this myself before. If you're not funding your purchases with a credit card, you should be!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.