diyjapan=audiotek on e Bay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
If you look at listing#260363428468, Audiotek(Taiwan) is listing the item location Japan. So far the only items we reportedly got from them(not many) shipped from Taiwan(where diyjapan is located). This may be an eBay listing violation waiting to be reported... :att'n:

Good Work: Hey JTSAudio is that you JTSadio on EBay pretending to buy...?

Pretending? Who's pretending? ;)

I really would like to receive these items(for the low prices I bid), but judging from the reports on this thread I'm not holding my breath! :cannotbe:

Let's get even by scamming DIY Japan by playing his game!...

Now, now! Two wrongs don't make a <refund>!

...he won't know what hit him...

I'm not a big believer in the "sucker punch" approach. I like for my opponent to see me before I knock him on his @$$! :smash:

Also can anyone explain how his average is still over 90%,
despite so many negatives? :confused:

Cheaters (should) never prosper!

Parts quality?

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I received my order without any problems or excessive delays.

I ordered a set of matched 2SK170 JFETs.

However I am now starting to wonder if these are the real deal and whether they were actually matched.

Does anyone have any experiences to share on this?

No more Audiotek products on Ebay then.

I wonder how long it will be before they activate another account ?

vickie.hu maybe ??

Pity really because some of their products were / are really good.

Will I ever get my stuff from the "Audiotek Team" ????

I will wait til next week and file a claim.

Andy

I had complained a few days ago to Ebay about the "Audiotek Team" using multiple identities, shill bidding, cross bidding, etc...

I have just received this email from Ebay.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your concerns about eBay members
Audiotek168, diy.japan and mobile6699.

We're concerned about violations on eBay, and we've thoroughly
investigated your report regarding these members. Please be assured that
we've taken appropriate action in accordance with our site policies.
Such action may include issuing a warning, temporary or indefinite
suspension, or terminating the membership.

Out of concern for all our members, we can't discuss the result of our
investigation of a member's account with another member. I hope this
assures you that your account information will likewise remain private.
I can tell you, however, that our records indicate that the users you
reported are no longer registered with eBay.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Junier

eBay Customer Support

So repeated complaining to Ebay does get attention and they do act ....eventually!

Andy

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Another one?

Just did my daily search for (audiotek) listings and came across this one:

"hsuan05"

see item# 320342898610

It's a "buyitnow", but the location and "Free Shipping" have audiotek written all over them!

Checked out their feedback, and no obvious violations-yet.

I wonder: once they list a bidding auction, if one were to make an opening bid on one of their items, will it immediately be upped by a shill?

If not, it could be a way to get something cheap(or not)!

I'd appreciate someone elses help here- My eyes and fingers are getting tired of searching/bidding/reporting. :dead:

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
So far so good, BUT...

I couldn't help but notice in his listing he states:

*NOTE: Please place the order after careful consideration...Those who mark negative feedback without granting us enough time to resolve will be reported directly to eBay and added to our block list!

Now, since he hasn't sold anything so far in the last 90 days,
and hasn't received any negative feedback, don't you wonder WHY he makes this specific comment?

Since this sellers statement JUST appeared since post# 70, either he is the same guy, or he's been reading this thread.
(Or it's just a coincidence?):whazzat:

HMMMMMMM... :dodgy:

Let's keep an eye on this one!

umut1001 said:
what if the seller has no money in his account ? is it possible not to get money back ? thx

If the seller has no $ in their account then they pull it from their bank account. If they have no money in the bank account they will pull it anyway causing the account to become overdrawn.

If this is not possible then they will pull it from their alternate payment source, like a credit card.

I don't foresee paypal ever eating a transaction, so if all of the above fail, it could be possible to not get your money back.

and today i got some items from them..postman came :) ..they send valueless items not expensive ones.i only get some of my money from paypal just about 6 dollars.there is about 80 dollars i had to get back..but honestly i will close some of my disputes if the other items arrives..but i am angry with audiotek because i always pay ASAP but they wasted my time

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.