Attachments

• pbl0025l.jpg
    pbl0025l.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,633
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
All you guys who had the cojones to go out and build the
SOZ will shortly be rewarded for your faith.

ZV6 is being wrapped up this week (and maybe next week)
and features addition of the "X" SuperSymetric circuit.

I have dubbed it SOX.

Even better, you won't have to toss those big resistors,
change your power supply, or alter the transistors.

MuuuHahahahahaha :devilr:

That's right folks, the SOZ and it's X variations are no longer anything to write home to mama about, so don't expect too much more than a SOZ with a couple of feedback resistors...

If you want to see something cool look at Stefano's latest XSOZ circuit OR why not show some real cojones and use one of the 30 AX boards you got stashed in your mattres?? ;)

Hi Grataku: I am converted. There are none so devout as the newly converted!!!!!!!! You are dangerously close to heresy!!!

Seriously, I just got the Aleph X boards two days ago that you (with Chad) contributed so much to. So, you have the higher ground among us in any discussion about the next step. BUT, let us see where NP is going. Maybe only a couple of resistors hanging off wherever constitutes something that will make us say: "Well, *&^%, I guess that is obvious and......good grief ! Genius !" (in retrospect. "Wish I'd thought of that").

With the greatest respect for what you have helped to deliver to a whole world of liberal arts majors,

Larry Wright::D :clown: