DIY audio women?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, walking around upside down all the time can certainly affect one's judgement.
Aus world map.jpg

Huh, what chu talkin bout ?

Dan.

I'm here to inform you that things have changed. My wife insists on taking out the garbage. To this day, I still don't know why (but I don't complain about it).

I've been caught out with this one before. "Oh, I notice you threw out those $70 PIO capacitors you bought. What was wrong with them?".

D'Oh! Thought I hid those at the bottom of the bin. Also thought I hid my ebay history sufficiently.

The Crime Is Getting Caught....

I've been caught out with this one before. "Oh, I notice you threw out those $70 PIO capacitors you bought. What was wrong with them?".

D'Oh! Thought I hid those at the bottom of the bin. Also thought I hid my ebay history sufficiently.

LOL.

Craig Thomson paid for his 'knock shop' visits on the bosses credit card....what was he thinking.....retard !.

Dan.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.