"DIY 1.5KW Bipolar Class-H"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switching working right
red line is the switching
the signal is 60hz load 2ohms.

26v60hz2homs.jpg

60hz 2homs.

34v60hz2ohms.jpg

100hz 2homs.

59v100hz2ohms.jpg

Hello, i know that this is old thread, but i have question, is there any one-sided PCB maybe in SMT? I make PCB by laser printer, so double sided with VIAs is out of reach. Have it anybody? Maybe i should maki it by myself. I think it could be possible to make it on double sided, but with different layot, f.e. power lines on the other side + GND plane, other small part on the top layer. What do you think about it?

Only With 350V devices like MJL4281/4302 ONSEMI pairs you can use that much high rails.
Some changes in circuit are required, VAS Transistors and capacitor voltage ratings will be altered to suit high voltage operation. If your power supply is stiff enough you can easily get over 2kw into 4ohms.

Don't use 230V devices like Toshiba 5200/1943 pairs at rails greater than +/-70V||+/-140V .

Only With 350V devices like MJL4281/4302 ONSEMI pairs you can use that much high rails.
Some changes in circuit are required, VAS Transistors and capacitor voltage ratings will be altered to suit high voltage operation. If your power supply is stiff enough you can easily get over 2kw into 4ohms.

Don't use 230V devices like Toshiba 5200/1943 pairs at rails greater than +/-70V||+/-140V .
What about MJL21193 /94, can i use these ONSEMI pairs for 2 ohms.
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.