• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Discrete Low Jitter Clock GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, you could install one of these clocks into a Wadia 170i, but I'm not sure it would be worthwhile.

That device uses a PCM2704 or 2705 to produce the digital and analog outputs from the USB input. The PCM2704 recovers its clock from the USB stream, and I'm not sure that feeding it a low jitter clock will really result in any improvement.

Hi Anton,

seems to be a nice work thus I'd like to have 2 clocks (11.2896Mhz and 12.2880MHz) and 2 power supplies (220 to 240V). Please tell me if these are available and let me know the total costs including shipment to Germany and the method of payment.

Thanks in advance
Gerold

Hi guys.
I have a question about smb output connector.

Is it a 75 ohm smb connector or 50 ohm?

Some dac master clock inputs have 75 ohm smd resistor at the pcb, what is the meaning of this? Is it means that the cable needs to be a 75 ohm or we can used and a 50 ohm cable?
I haven't find a protocol of i2s connection, untill now!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.