Digital Pots in 5.1 System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you could send in s/routines for PGA2310 that 'd be good for a start, but what programmer I mean for PIC u use and what the software?

all could be found on my page linked before. http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~tpa/

the sprut brenner 5 i use is linked there, I use MPASMWIN, free assembler from Microchip. Main diffrence between the PIC16F628 and 877A are the number of pins used and the configuration settings.

Hi abdir,

This is especially useful for the micro-perplexed. I am one.

I recently came across a digital pot specifically suited for multichannel control. The Ideas for Design article 'Manually Operated Digital Pot Doesn't Need A Microprocessor' explains the use of Catalyst Semiconductor's Cat5113. The circuit is designed around LM339.

Using the idea, DIYs can redesign using other digital pot ICs.

I do not have the Website. Windows LAN/viruses created problem for my MAC and my browser does not store the links. Any body wants the diagram, please e-mail me.

Gajanan Phadte

Errata

The Ideas for Design article 'Manually Operated Digital Pot Doesn't Need A Microprocessor' explains the use of Catalyst Semiconductor's Cat5113. The circuit is designed around LM339.

Kindly read as
The Design Brief 'Use Rotary Potentiometer to Drive Solid State Volume Control" explains the use... ...339

Just trying to help...

Enjoy
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I read '2000 $ analog audio system sounds better than 6000 $ digital" !!!...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.