Did someone clone an Electrocompaniet AW amplifier?

Electrocompaniet AW60FFT

Hello,i have a problem with an Electrocompaniet AW60FFT,a fiend give me this for repair,he bought it second hand.The problem is a hum in the transformer and in speakers.The hum remain even after i remove the transformer from the amplifier and it is with no load.I think that is not an original trafo (is manufactured in 04/2016,printed on the label) ..Can somebody help me with the voltages that toroidal gives or a picture with the label .Thank`s.

Electrocompaniet AW60FFT

Hello,i have a problem with an Electrocompaniet AW60FFT,a fiend give me this for repair,he bought it second hand.The problem is a hum in the transformer and in speakers.The hum remain even after i remove the transformer from the amplifier and it is with no load.I think that is not an original trafo (is manufactured in 04/2016,printed on the label) ..Can somebody help me with the voltages that toroidal gives or a picture with the label .Thank`s.
Hello, Cipriman! Wondering if you solved this? I had the same issue with a aw120. It was the internal ground. It was not thighten firmley to the chassis. Thighten it, and the hum was gone.I’m new in here, therefor the late reply. :)

Hi!
I recently made an AW120 clone PCB in KiCAD. The board excludes the output TR, since I wanted these on a separate PCB. But they may as well be hard wired to the heatsink. Unfortunately there was an error on the schematic I made which is reflected in the PCB. The error is encircled in the KiCAD schematic below - the C8 and R48 did not make it to the PCB. Anyway, I eclose the files if anyone can use them. Both the uncorrected and corrected schematics are in the KiCAD project folder.

AW120_2001_driver_skjema_corr_mg.JPG

AW120_2001_driver_PCB_mg.JPG

Attachments

• AW120_2001.zip
    347.2 KB · Views: 82