Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heatsinks are always a good idea...and they will not increase the amplifier costs

As you can use, even, a Coke can as heatsink...just cut the aluminium foil with a scissor, make it " L " shape and attached into the transistor.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• acd10e.jpg
    acd10e.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 553
I love social sittuations...good human relations...other things than electronics

published are nice in my point of view...but i know that forum management just tollerate by a very special favor they do for us.

I will post another electronics image...this may avoid future problems as will broke the social rithm...ahahahah

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_2556.jpg
    img_2556.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 514
I love the original green from the fiberglass boards

Yes..you may call it yellow before receive some paint.

But those boards can be found in many colour options.

Marantz made the Model 1200 amplifier using blue boards.

" Dx amplifier can be ordered into your boards supplier in different colours "

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• here is the baby blue.jpg
    here is the baby blue.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 426
hehe..it seems that i have a lot of bros around

hehe...this is good.

Nordic use a lot of solder...same way i use to spend....i love to perceive boards beeing heavy...give me the idea that has a lot of material applied there.

Nice spider....the star ground.

regards,

Carlos

.......................................................................................................

People told me that Nordic was playing music too much loud and surrounding people call the Police to force Nordic to reduce the volume.

They sent me this picture.

Worst than the people's pressure is that Nordic is busy as he is explaining how he could make so good cake he served for visitors.... send me the receipt....the cake.

ahahaha...those guys are funny..hehe

Carlos

Attachments

• cops visited nordic.jpg
    cops visited nordic.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 533
I have no more angles of Dx amplifier.

I will ask Greg to send me some new pictures...maybe not possible as amplifier is under testing...so...assembled do not produce a very nice picture, also more difficult to produce close ups...as the digital camera may be scratched by the chassis during the work using macro function.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_2556.jpg
    img_2556.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 481
I do not like those Mica caps Nordic..they are big and uggly.

This is the only thing i have not apreciated....dimensions are too much big compared to the transistor.

But there are a lot of people that prefer Silva Micas...so....it is there.

Silver Mica has more stable capacitance when face big variations of voltage into their terminals.

enjoy

regards,

Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.