Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange result you had.... your replacement should work

Your voltages are not fine.

Show me board pictures, not only to help you watching, but also to check if you made board by yourself.

We have pirates in the internet offering boards, i want to check if you are diy..then you will continue to deserve all attention from the diy audio forum.

regards,

Carlos

Your voltages are not fine.

Show me board pictures, not only to help you watching, but also to check if you made board by yourself.

We have pirates in the internet offering boards, i want to check if you are diy..then you will continue to deserve all attention from the diy audio forum.

regards,

Carlos
Thanks a lot, i think as u think ,but i checked more 3 time but not found the mistake.
Here is my layout
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is normal my dear friend...we check several times and

we watch and we cannot see.... for sure there is a problem as your amplifier is presenting wrong voltages...try to substitute these H1061 by others... TIP41 or TIP31C or other transistor... search for any NPN you have around.

Continue searching... this amplifier works and works very well...it is not an untested machine..hundreds have assembled...the error is there.... hidden from your eyes but you will find it sooner or latter.

Humans are this way.... we fail all time long...i use to do the same... 50% or my amplifier does not operate first time..i am always searching for my own mistakes..you are not the first one and will not be the last one.

There is only one kind of man that does not make mistakes...the one does nothing...doing nothing then no mistakes.... and this specimen, abnormal humans, alike parasites, goes only watching other guy's mistakes and criticising.... very confortable...they do nothing.

regards,

Carlos

we watch and we cannot see.... for sure there is a problem as your amplifier is presenting wrong voltages...try to substitute these H1061 by others... TIP41 or TIP31C or other transistor... search for any NPN you have around.

Continue searching... this amplifier works and works very well...it is not an untested machine..hundreds have assembled...the error is there.... hidden from your eyes but you will find it sooner or latter.

Humans are this way.... we fail all time long...i use to do the same... 50% or my amplifier does not operate first time..i am always searching for my own mistakes..you are not the first one and will not be the last one.

There is only one kind of man that does not make mistakes...the one does nothing...doing nothing then no mistakes.... and this specimen, abnormal humans, alike parasites, goes only watching other guy's mistakes and criticising.... very confortable...they do nothing.

regards,

Carlos
I see,I will try to find out as soon as I can. Thanks for your support and encouragement

Status
Not open for further replies.