Dell 15" LCD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: 14" LCD DIY LCD Projector from China

ywh said:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have a quick question and sorry if this sounds stupid, but I have never seen the inside of a OHP. ywh, is this picture part of the OHP? What's different with this now then how it looked liked originally? Is the light and the lens because looking at it it looks like it fits perfectly and hasn't even changed form what it looked like origially.

Re: Thanks for the info.

exipnos said:
Ywh-

Thanks for the info. Sorry but what was the price of the bulbs? Was it $6 or $60? Is that in us dollars?

Exipnos.

About $60, us dollars.
the price was evpensive.I thing. the price was cheap if you get anther overhead projector , full, not a part of,don't change anything,
575w.dysprosioum lamp,5500k,made in china ,my friend is using it.About $250, us dollars.I don't find the picture .

YWH, you mentionned you made the flatcables inside the monitor longer. I can see on the picture you did that with some sort of extention flatcables. Where did your friend these cables?

I'm having the same problem here with a Viewsonic 13.8" monitor I just took apart.

Thanks a million!

Bart

bcnx said:
YWH, you mentionned you made the flatcables inside the monitor longer. I can see on the picture you did that with some sort of extention flatcables. Where did your friend these cables?

I'm having the same problem here with a Viewsonic 13.8" monitor I just took apart.

Thanks a million!

Bart

I posted this earlier, but maybe this will help. The manufacturer website is www.tennrich.com ... you can try emailing them to see where they sell in the USA? or whereever you live

Xenon, ofcourse!

while everybody is looking for MH, xenon is used to get a bright pic, but......

something is missing here....... the pics where in the forefront people pose.

1 one has a guy with glasses in front of a pic of a guy with a dog in his arms, but there is no reflection whatsoever on the person standing in front of the screen, he should at least have half of his body be super super bright.
2 then there is the shadow on the screen of a guy standing on the right , hummm
i tried to recreate the same pic but am unable. why? well if my wife takes a picture of me standing between the ohp and the screen, i do indeed throw a shadow on the screen but my side facing the ohp is bright and you can see a lot of me (light shines on that part of my body) i wonder what else could be wrong.........

Jean-Pierre

Thx YWH.

This is the answer I received from Tennrich.

Dear Bart

The normal min order qty is between 2~5kpcs depending on specification. With
a min project life of 10kpcs/year. This mainly due to that generally each
cable has to be tooled up specifically.

If you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Malcolm Green
TennRich UK
tel: 0044 1 493 668 622

I just need two, so I'm afraid they won't be able to help me there. Anyone else need any flatcables? ;)

Good Question...

Good Question Uvodee...I also noticed something strange in that first picture with the guy wearing glasses. If you look closely some of the picture with Jeff Goldbloom is overlapping the gentleman but not all of it. The dog's paw, the tree's leaves and the house's windows are all overlapped onto the gentleman but the edge of Jeff Goldbloom's shirt and other detail are not. This is either a doctored image (can't figure out why someone would go to that much work to post here) or some weird optical stuff going on with whatever camera they used (more likely I think). Anyhow the results are enough to inspire and I hope my results are as good!! :D

Illusion or Picture Imperfect

The picture seems to have some unusual built in it. It could very well be the camera. If you look closely, you could see that there is an arc of a circle on the person’s left arm. And if you extend the arc to a full circle, you would notice that the Jeff Goldbloom's shoulders are brighter than anywhere else. But going by any argument, it appears to me that the right side of the face of the guy standing in front of the screen should have been as brighter.

Re: Xenon, ofcourse!

uvodee !
I am that guy in front of a screen ,your sentence is too longer ,I don't konw your Reply. maybe ,this is answer.
http://www.hongyedianjiao.com/docce/5cp4.htm

My screen is Glass Beaded Screen and 2.5 times high gain bringhtness let picture more clear , my body have not Glass Beaded ,no high gain bringhtness .

takes a Beautiful picture ,this is nice place:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

this camera take that picture :

I was going to keep quiet on this one but....

I have to agree all the pics look great, but i agree the one with ywh (yawhe?? ) in front of his projected image gives me the SIJNR (something in just not right) feeling.

please compare these stills and video from a cheapo fresnel auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1943272582

obviously it is a true projected image since the guy's body makes some portion of the projection out of sync with the rest of the image , plus a shadow on the screen, sice projected light is basically travelling from a focused point to a spread pattern. shadows should be present!!

now check this el cheapo fresnel auction with a fake pic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1943578003

notice how the resolution of castaway and the guy don't match? plus the guy looks totally flat compared to the screen, no distortion of the image in any part of the guy. plus the shadow doesn't match the pattern of light.

another fakie on this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1944812659

notice how there is a dark pixelated border aroun the guys outline, and the "shadow" looks artificial. these effects are relatively easy to dreate in photoshop and paint shop pro.

these guys are making a profit out of these fakes, so that 's why they took the trouble. I'm not saying that ywh's are for certain fakes, but I just don't feel convinced on that pic based on all those fishy points.

please don't flame me too bad if you disagree, just trying to be objective here. otherwise, sign me up forgoing to china and retreiving MH lights, flat ribbons and spherical mirrors, on me!!
:D :D

Real Picture

I believe the picture is real. He said thet he is using a 2.5 gain screen which would explain why the image projected on his shirt is so much fainter than that on the screen. If you just glance at the photo as is in the forum its hard to see any of the image on his shirt. If you download the image and zoom in though you can see the house projected on the right side of his body and the dogs paw on his left arm. The image of the paw on his arm does not line up with the image on the screen. You would expect this if he was indeed standing in front of the screen. What would he benefit from faking the picture?

success

we;;
i have my screen, panel, phj[ and tv-3000 and i am very happy with it (so is my wife)

i guess i overreacted, i just tried to recreate one photo that was there and i could not... that's all

untill further counter proof i will keep my mout shut!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.