• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DCB1 Black, White and Red Kits

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have one more of these kits ready to ship.
I will be ordering some more black boards early next year. If your interested, please sign up for it on google spreadsheet in the link below.

The kit and board are $95.00
Shipping is 6.00 domestic, 15.00 international priority.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am running another group buy of the board and Kit combo until Jan 15th 2011.
Please see post 1 for parts list. The only changes are 10R 5W resistor (others okay per request) and 100uf Muse caps used, not elna (these are black). Sounds a bit sharper.

Payment address is in Linked Spreadsheet below.

Hi Tea-Bag

I have a blue DCB1 Mezmerize board but haven't got any parts to complete it as yet.
Would this kit suit the Mez board and if so, could I buy the kit alone (without the hypnotize board)?

Thanks

Tim

I am running another group buy of the board and Kit combo until Jan 15th 2011.
Please see post 1 for parts list. The only changes are 10R 5W resistor (others okay per request) and 100uf Muse caps used, not elna (these are black). Sounds a bit sharper.

Payment address is in Linked Spreadsheet below.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Guys, and possible Gals,
Some production backlog I thought I would get away from with the boards and the Chinese New Year is going to delay the delivery of the boards.
I would have to close the GB this weekend in order to get delivery before the beginning of the Chinese new year. So the boards and kits will be delivered probably a week or two later than expected.
I realize this goes against my original expections, but this is a factor I cannot totally get around.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Can you please point me to a post or thread that describes the difference between the Blue and black hot-rodded board? I did a little searching and could only find references to it. Thanks, I would really appreciate it as I may join the buy as well.

Just the color of the board.
The black one's had to do in a pinch last order, but people like them, so I am ordering more. They look good with PRP resistors and other black and red parts, so I put a semi-kit behind it.
:D