DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mr. Miles,
Here is a draft layout of FX100 with 3 pairs for your comments. Would like to know if this can be run at 70VDC with same components?
I have added some caps for supply rails of fets and also 22r on positive rail like olafK (he is not too active these days on DIYA). He is an inspiration for this layout.
regards
Prasi

Nice PCB... 70VDC is OK for 3 pairs.
Regards

Mr. Miles,
Here is a draft layout of FX100 with 3 pairs for your comments. Would like to know if this can be run at 70VDC with same components?
I have added some caps for supply rails of fets and also 22r on positive rail like olafK (he is not too active these days on DIYA). He is an inspiration for this layout.
regards
Prasi

Hello Prasi,

thank you for the nice words. I'm always reading here. I had only just not enough time to build for myself.
A really nice layout. Have you ever tested something?
Have fun with the amplifier!

Greetings Olaf

Hello Prasi,

thank you for the nice words. I'm always reading here. I had only just not enough time to build for myself.
A really nice layout. Have you ever tested something?
Have fun with the amplifier!

Greetings Olaf

Thanks Olaf for your words of appreciation. Although I am not an accomplished builder like terry or you, I have had building experiences with chip amp, slewmonster, VSSA, PEECEEBEE, some PSU's, protects, etc. apart from speakers. Now VSSA resides in my main system. Layout is my hobby.:)
regards
Prasi

fx100 Apex !!

:p

Attachments

• FX100.png
    FX100.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 857
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
One interesting fact that I came across while browsing through the thread is that same layout can also accommodate lateral fets (2SK/2SJ) by just changing (removing) 3 components and a different value resistor. It would be interesting to compare sound of IRFP vs latfets on the same layout. :rolleyes:
sch for both are somewhere in the beginning of thread (page 20):D.

Reg
Prasi

Cant use same layout /PCB for IRFP and 2SK/SJ. IRFP is GDS and latfets are GSD. You have to bend Transistor legs.:mad: I cant say if that can be done in your layout.:rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.