• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Quanghao,

I'm asking about all of the jumpers labeled 1.2V, and 3.3V. What are these for?

Dear TarnishedEars, I think this is what you are looking for :)

Attachments

• Audio HW - DAC-END R02.jpg
    Audio HW - DAC-END R02.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 561
Convert PCM realtime to DSD

Hello,

With Foobar it's possible to convert PCM in realtime to DSD, so all your redbook 44.1 and PCM streams can be realtime upsampled to DSD64-DSD512 and played with this DAC :D

Here's some links how to do it:
- Foobar and converting Flac to DSD128 on the fly
- Foobar 2000 for Dummies

How does it sound ? Well, with DSD256 and DSD512 I had sometimes some distortion, now with DS128 I have the idea that it sounds more open compared to the plain 44.1k PCM,
no big difference, both sound fabulous :D

Attachments

• PCM2DSD.jpg
    PCM2DSD.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
A. You will receive complete DAC:

And this is the complete picture dac, you see

some of you did not purchase USB, so you purchase or subscribe themselves from me, I will always fitting for you.
Thank you

1. claudio52. DAC Finis without USB
2. Smoothquark DAC Finis without USB
3. Myfavoritettthing DAC Finis without USB
4. NicMac DAC Finis without USB
5. Mattmax DAC Finis without USB
6. gjorgji DAC Finis with USB
7. Masterkey DAC Finis without USB

This looks great! I already have an Amanero. Is the cutout for USB input already made in the back panel of the chassis? Then I will just install it myself.
Really looking forward to receive this DAC!

Hi Quanghao,
I'd like to change my mind again. I'd like to add Amanero interface. Tell me if it's not too late and I'll send you 100$ extra cost.
You can cut me the pcb wire on Amanero module for external power supply?
I will not be home up to 25 of August. You can send me the parcel it later?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.