• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Transformer

Hi I discovered I allready have a suitable Transformer ! :)

Billede 022.jpg

A resistor before the diodes . But ok :) I will use 2 transformers.

The current rating looks a little low too. I had a couple 6.3V, 2A trannies around, so I just used them and they appear to work fine.

In different posts, I have seen different transformer requirements, so it is a little confusing.

Randy

expectation

Hi Quanhao,

You seem to be very busy, so I'm sorry to ask you for the second time that your spreadsheet needs to be updated.
I sent my address to you, first time by e-mail and second time by posting in this thread, and I'm still marked in yellow background in your list.

I'm in France so I suppose shipping fees will be the same as Domi78's : 170$/123$. I'm ready to pay remaining amount but I need confirmation about shipping fees and if you got my postal address.

Kind regards.
raoul

Hi TarnishedEars

about 5 days time, I will continue to have full and shipped to you the power transformer kit +chassis

I am very sorry for the delay!

would like to thank and wish sympathetic !
Quanghao

Hi TarnishedEars

about 5 days time, I will continue to have full and shipped to you the power transformer kit +chassis

I am very sorry for the delay!

would like to thank and wish sympathetic !
Quanghao

That's not a problem. I understand your production difficulties, as well as needing to take care of your new baby. Fortunately mine have been out of diapers for nearly 10 years now, but I remember what it was like.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Hi Quanhao,

You seem to be very busy, so I'm sorry to ask you for the second time that your spreadsheet needs to be updated.
I sent my address to you, first time by e-mail and second time by posting in this thread, and I'm still marked in yellow background in your list.

I'm in France so I suppose shipping fees will be the same as Domi78's : 170$/123$. I'm ready to pay remaining amount but I need confirmation about shipping fees and if you got my postal address.

Kind regards.
raoul

I"m sorry, i will update my spreadsheet.
Tks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.