• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have found that it is possible convert the output of the ES9018 in un-balanced

As Danny wrote , it's very interresting to have unbalanced outputs from ES9018 but, could you give us more informations do to this (tutorial) ? URL ?
Br
Jacky

yes, you can use un-balanced with this DAC and the new code, I have updet all new code for all.

DAC 32 out Un-balaced well with IV Of DAC-END 2 ( IV uase tube 5687 )

thanks

Balanced - Unbalanced

yes, you can use un-balanced with this DAC and the new code, I have updet all new code for all.

DAC 32 out Un-balaced well with IV Of DAC-END 2 ( IV uase tube 5687 )

thanks
Hi Guanghao,
Good news and good job.
A basic question : with the same code , can we switch from balanced to unbalanced (and vice-versa) ? If yes , in what manner ?
Br
Jacky

output stage considerations

The ES9018 is not a pure current output like AD1955 and PCM1794.

In the datasheet is mention the current output but I consider a force to the chip.

So will be necessary some listen tests to check the best configuration.

Here there are some output configurations including the un-balanced available with the last firmware release.

Attachments

• ES9018_40a_remap_reset_10MHz_lcdfix_ph_band_off_bal_unbal.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 105
  • ES9018_output_configurations-2.gif
    ES9018_output_configurations-2.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
Hi you!

I was going to send you, but was refused because Fedexl: In your country they do not get out to help on delivery, so you can go out and delivery procedures for receipt, if possible please I know right.

Sincerely thank you!

Sorry, but I do not understand what you've said.
Could you please explain?

I've received goods in Russia via Fedex, you just need to put invoice with value under 150 USD inside the box.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.