• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Quanhao,

I can not take images now as the DAC module is already in the box. I will be mailing it to you tomorrow.

The buttons work and shows in the front that is switched. It will show optical, but still the USB is the one working, you can push button to go to RCA, but still the USB is the one working. I dont use the remote, I only use the push button.

I was having problem with the optical cable not staying put, so I opened up the unit to see if I can do anything. I started unplugging the control cable and the left and right jumper to the output stages, but decided not to do it, and put the cables back and that was it, and it started not to work. I had this unit for a long time, and it just started doing this. I have been using two inputs, the USB for music and the Optical for watching movies. BTW, I love this dac, I have the standard output, not eh transformer type, but I like it this way, it works very well with my amp, very natural sound, one of the best equipment I ever had.

Quanhao,

I can not take images now as the DAC module is already in the box. I will be mailing it to you tomorrow.

The buttons work and shows in the front that is switched. It will show optical, but still the USB is the one working, you can push button to go to RCA, but still the USB is the one working. I dont use the remote, I only use the push button.

I was having problem with the optical cable not staying put, so I opened up the unit to see if I can do anything. I started unplugging the control cable and the left and right jumper to the output stages, but decided not to do it, and put the cables back and that was it, and it started not to work. I had this unit for a long time, and it just started doing this. I have been using two inputs, the USB for music and the Optical for watching movies. BTW, I love this dac, I have the standard output, not eh transformer type, but I like it this way, it works very well with my amp, very natural sound, one of the best equipment I ever had.

Please try to disconnect the flat cable on both side and reconnect

Yes, I did that already, and as I said, the DAC board is in the shipping box, on its way to Quanghao, but thanks anyways. The optical receiver(the female connector) would not fit in the hole and the cable would not go thru completly and it keeps falling off, so I tried to shave the connector, to make it a bit smaller to fit in the chassis hole, but that was a long time ago, I think about two years ago already and it was working since then, then this happen. The only thing I did today was to unplug and plug in the flat cables, that was it.

Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex

Remote

Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex

Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky

Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky

Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex

Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex
No problem to send it.
Please, send me your address details in a private message.
Br
Jacky

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.