• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello?
I am interested
DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2 - group 2
1) DAC module assembled and tested with all components (price 450$)
6) LL1684 output stage only (price 420$ (price for 2 modules L & R))

Please let me know How can I order and pay.. my country is south korea..
thanks.

Last edited:
Hi quanghao! I have a few important questions that remain unanswered in previous reports:
1. Why ISO7640 does not break ground source and DAC? This is indicated in the description but I think it does not fit the description of the DAC. How to fix it?
2. Why is the earth current-voltage (I/V) module is connected to the frame via the screw that secures the connector neutrik? Do I need to unscrew the screw that there was no connection of analog and digital ground which is on the case?
3. Do I need to remove the jumper from the SPDIF input to separate transformer worked fine?
Please answer my questions.

General questions

Anyone who has a DAC already - I would be pleased if you could answer a few simple questions
How easy would it be to add the Lundahl output transformers later?
Would anyone recommend not buying the case, or would it be very difficult to put the electronics in a case (lots of cut outs etc.)?

Is 1,4,5 a sensible option (no case)
Is 1,4,5,6 a sensible option to save cost (no case?)

Is it just a case of assembly or is setting up required?
Thanks

Hi quanghao! I have a few important questions that remain unanswered in previous reports:
1. Why ISO7640 does not break ground source and DAC? This is indicated in the description but I think it does not fit the description of the DAC. How to fix it?
2. Why is the earth current-voltage (I/V) module is connected to the frame via the screw that secures the connector neutrik? Do I need to unscrew the screw that there was no connection of analog and digital ground which is on the case?
3. Do I need to remove the jumper from the SPDIF input to separate transformer worked fine?
Please answer my questions.

no need!
thanks

DSD Crackling/Noise

Quanghao,

I have a problem playing DSD256 and DSD512 using JRiver and Foobar.
I hear a crackling noise (right channel only) and after a while it turns into digital hash noise (again, right channel only). Is there something wrong with my settings? Both foobar and Jriver are set up to bitstream DSD (DoP) directly via ASIO.

Thanks!

Quanghao,

I have a problem playing DSD256 and DSD512 using JRiver and Foobar.
I hear a crackling noise (right channel only) and after a while it turns into digital hash noise (again, right channel only). Is there something wrong with my settings? Both foobar and Jriver are set up to bitstream DSD (DoP) directly via ASIO.

Thanks!

hi please check seutp of JRiver , and run USB with supply from your computer!
thanks

hi please check seutp of JRiver , and run USB with supply from your computer!
thanks

Thanks for the quick response!

I've checked (and double-checked) all the settings. Everything on my computer is correct. I have always had this problem with DSD256 and DSD512. However, DSD64 and DSD128 both play perfectly.

What do you think the problem is?
What do you suggest?

Thanks!

I've checked (and double-checked) all the settings. Everything on my computer is correct. I have always had this problem with DSD256 and DSD512. However, DSD64 and DSD128 both play perfectly.

oh, no, no, Amaner ro can not run with DSD 256, i test many tim, and it is not run good!

im sorry

quanghao

Okay thanks.
I'm glad to know that it's not my issue.

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

hi!
my be DSD 256 AND 512 NEED more current for clock 100 mHz and 1.2 v for chip.

Ok now, you can run DSD 512 and check all Regulator : 1.2v , 3.3v and tel me all you see for e-mail; quanghao168@yahoo.com.vn

thanks

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

hi!

please , you need upload the last firmware for Amanero!

thanks

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

Could you give more info about your problems with DSD256 and DSD512 ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.