Current feedback headphone amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I´ll interpret Ladislav Bunta´s words :

RMAA measurring is provided at level higher than 1V RMS (cca –3dBFS). In this case the distortion of analoque circuits (pre A/D and post D/A conversion) is higher. In addition RMAA measurring is THD + N, so there is also signal nois. RMAA probably uses smaller amount of samples and higher sampling frequency.

ST measuring (THD = 0,000 04%) is provided in mode Out/In whith fs = 22.050Hz, 24 Bit and FFT = 131.072. If I am interested in THD at 1kHz, I have no reason measure with e.g. 96kHz. Measurement into 10-thneeded harmonic is sufficient. Futhermore it is by Uout 1V RMS, where Lynx L22 has analoque circuits Out & In the lowest distortion.The change level +/-0,1 V suffice for degradation result of measure . In order to every sound card is needed verify optimal level for In and Out. Then it is needed to move on that level. E.g. with help of external attenators.

This is explanation of the measuring results.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.