CSR8675 programming guide w. software and tons of CSR info

My prior explanation might not be described properly.

Here's a picture of the different connection tests I have done.

FYI, the red box side is 1V8 or 3V3 from the CSR USB-SPI device itself. You can see I used 1V8 directly to SPI_EN, OR one of the different resistors used with 3V3 from the CSR device to the SPI_EN. The QCC device was always powered up with 3V3 from CSR during tests.

1710190700530.png

All 6 of my QCC3008 TWS boards will not connect to ADK or PSTools. I am able to flash erase and flash burn my backup file. Unfortunately I only made a .PSR of my working chip before it died way back when.. I believe if I made a flash dump of that one I could just flash write that to all of my boards and be on my way. The flash dump of my current chip shows 7.1MB but one of the .xuv files from @ErikDIY docs is about 14.3MB and will not flash to my boards.

I have tried different CSR USB-SPI Drivers too,

Does anyone have a dump of a QCC3031 firmware with i2s output, and good volume control? Because the one found on this forum has the volume control wrong... at idle you can't hear it but when you increase it by one step the volume goes too high. Thank you very much, I would appreciate it

I recently purchased two TinySine AudioB Plus modules for testing (link to them here), which uses the same base QCC3008 chip. I made a DIY 6pin TAG style connector for those boards. I am able to immediately connect using ADK_QCC300x.WIN.1.0.167 and PSTools with zero issue.

So, I went back to my original hardware source from the very first QCC3008 TWS board I used for initial testing, which I was able to also read/write to. I bought another board from that supplier (amazon, $15 a piece!), got it in and today I tested it. SAME RESULTS, ARGHH$%&#$*!!!! "AHI Error", cannot connect to the board. I tried my other ADK versions, again same thing..

I'm up to 8 of these QCC3008 TWS boards now, most from various vendors on AliExp, all have the same connection result errors. Does anyone have a working base firmware .XUV file that's roughly 7.1MB ?